*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Vet Min and swing tackle instead of Vaitai
:rolleyes

I’ll consider it. Hof without a doubt but no longer a full time starter

I’m all for black excellence but the lead ref gotta go. lets flashback to the ATL game when they said Wentz gave up by diving forward. But he’s being tackle and falling down but hasn’t given himself up

I’m done

JP really cost us so much momentum on his false starts. Unbelievable

and this coming from a dude who copped a JP jersey from DHGate recently

I’m all for black excellence but the lead ref gotta go. lets flashback to the ATL game when they said Wentz gave up by diving forward. But he’s being tackle and falling down but hasn’t given himself up

I’m done

CC918365-1D78-46F9-A618-E543C775B012.jpeg

Get rid of JP all together, he holds too much weight, sometimes it's time to move on, he's best LT we ever had , probably a HoFer and much respect to that.

Last edited:
Refs can't have it both ways (giving yourself up in ATL vs this play). NFL is a flipping joke

Oh and the Barnett flag, he was pushed by the LT into Russ lmao Barnett is not even gonna touch him if not pushed. A ******* joke

Refs will never admit fault, they’ll leave it up to Riveron to declare it on Twitter the following day
They doubled down on it lol said he was still a runner

but we got hosed on the opposite in week2. If you dive forward you are giving yourself up regardless if touched our not

these ************* don’t even know their own rulebook

Doug’s playcalling was **** in the red zone, as was McCown’s ability. I know it’s easy to say but Wentz would have scored both times we were down there, he did it all year

Sucks to lose a game like this when you have no Wentz or DJax or Lane/Brooks and you lost by 1 TD.

We have Wentz and we win convincingly against the Hawks imo.

But, I will say that Russ and Pete are master game managers. They manage possession, time, scoring based off what other team is doing.

Yea we drove down easily but man i dont think we even had attempts in the endzone besides maybe throwaways unless i missed some when i had to leave and pick something up in the 3rd

Yea we drove down easily but man i dont think we even had attempts in the endzone besides maybe throwaways unless i missed some when i had to leave and pick something up in the 3rd

This was a game where a big play WR was greatly needed. That’s why I mentioned DJax as being a big missing piece this game. He could’ve gotten open in the red zone and at worst, drawn attention away from Ertz/Goedert.

I was actually impressed by McCown’s deep ball. If Ward didn’t get that DPI on him he would’ve been in position to catch that TD. Good DPI honestly because we ended up with 3 and not 7

Back
Top Bottom