*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Can't believe I forget about Robby Anderson, just don't know if we'll pay that price, cheaper but very iffy options would Dorsett & Travis Benjamin.

So clearly this means Mills or Sul to S if Jenk is gone

Also I’m not opposed to DB in the 1st either

So clearly this means Mills or Sul to S if Jenk is gone

Also I’m not opposed to DB in the 1st either

hell.. i could argue moving sul AND maddox to safety would be the right move, with leblanc handling the slot/nickel

then we sign a FA corner (hopefully byron jones).. also got some interesting option at safety, with jimmie ward and dude from the vikings set to be FAs and younger than jenk

and then hope certain WRs drop to us.. fulton the only CB i'd want that high thou.. i assume okudah is going top 5 worst case top 10.. i'd like jaylon johnson in the 2nd though

Wentz
Miles
Ertz
Dallas
Desean
Ward
Our entire O Line except Big V and JP
BG
Cox
Avery
Barnett
McCleod

Everyone else is expendable if it creates youth and cap space

think we're the last ones standing.. and caldwell is still there

Y’all forgetting Sid smh

Attachments

• 0F892D16-959B-4168-9E36-6D07D3093069.jpeg
    0F892D16-959B-4168-9E36-6D07D3093069.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 336
not at all.. he's on his rookie deal, so i hope he's back and we have a legit secondary coach to help him out

i assume the guys on rookie deals will be here: maddox, sul and sid.. and then leblanc

Andy Reid is still my favorite eagles coach even with Doug winning us a chip. Don’t get me wrong, Doug is the man and he’s done so many great things in his short time. But in terms of pure entertainment value, Andy put together some of the funnest to watch teams I’ve ever seen.

Kiper got us taking higgins in his mock even though he states he a jump ball guy and lacks speed. FOH

Man I keep getting introduced to these new wrs making my D hard. Man I hope we grab 2

Last edited:
clocked in at 21mph & he looks like DK. Im sold. mid round wr

Ruggs & Mims or Reagor & Van :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My UCF bias kicking in and I’m all in on getting rid of JJ (and Alshon) and picking up Gabriel Davis on day 2. I wouldn’t want him if JJ is on the team (since he’s already a better version)

6’2 215. Good route runner with deceptive speed (healthy Alshon speed)

Back
Top Bottom