*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

If Ruggs is gone I wouldnt be mad at a defensive player rather then Higgins or Shenault & We can either move up in the 2nd or either wait it out to still get a good wr that fits our needs & pick another one in the 3rd or 4th

WR is a need but we shouldn’t reach when there’s a DB or LB available or a trade back in place

let’s not have another Agholor situation where we reached since Maclin walked

Hopefully the team picks well this year so next year we can draft a Center in the mid rounds. Kelce contemplating retirement every season

There are very specific guys I want in the 1st

some unrealistic but if they’re within reason of moving up for I’d be cool with it.. like DT from auburn or DT from South Carolina or simmons out of Clemson.. I’ve said Fulton already

WR is a need but we shouldn’t reach when there’s a DB or LB available or a trade back in place

let’s not have another Agholor situation where we reached since Maclin walked

They reach and miss this year and I’m kind of ok with it because that means that they realize our shortcomings ..a defensive player in the 20s ain’t going to have the impact a competent WR would on this team

This team really ain’t drafted a competent WR or DB in 10 years ..that’s alarming. Like at some point Luck would take over you would think

JJ got next year.. ward should be a lock.. desean gets bumble wrapped til season

could easily carry 6 or 7 WRs

Press still QB coach. I’m down with McCown as WR coach and Caldwell as OC

DL coach not sure but anyone is better than Philip Daniels

Back
Top Bottom