*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Cosell's breakdown of Hamler has me down on him, at least for us. he pointed out how he doesn't really beat defenses deep due to him being more quick than fast plus a small catch radius and inability to go over DBs to make catches. really good underneath and on jet sweeps but doesn't do much downfield.

that’s why I like hamler as a 2nd guy.. wouldn’t want him in the 1st.. but would love him in the 2nd, if we got 1 of the main 3 or mims or reagor

1585943480339.gif

Dude’s best spot is the slot.. and not that I don’t think he has 21 value or slot guys shouldn’t go that high

just not with us

Go ahead. I don’t wanna hear it if he plays well. Y’all WANT to see your own play bad it seems. We should be rooting him on. He’s one of ours

Man I been watching too much All American

🤷🏾‍♂️

His game ain’t running past people we need to look elsewhere for that. But if he can get to some where near 2017 Alshon I’ll be good

Last edited:
That’s like folks trying talk dude up, and all the plays are from that 1 preseason game

Go ahead. I don’t wanna hear it if he plays well. Y’all WANT to see your own play bad it seems. We should be rooting him on. He’s one of ours

Man I been watching too much All American
Nobody wants dude to fail but I’m also not blindly expecting dude to ball out all of a sudden. Perkins stretched the field more than dude :rofl:

Every time I see stuff on twitter and I see the ravens, I always gotta double take then I see the score and who’s in at QB

Back
Top Bottom