*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I'm confused as to why this thread hates Justin Jefferson so much? Because he plays in the slot a lot? We're not gonna have Dallas and Ertz forever. If anything, you'd wanna use Ertz as trade bait when he's at the end of his prime.

We had that scrub Agholor in the slot a lot so we would've just had a talented player in the slot instead.

I'm confused as to why this thread hates Justin Jefferson so much? Because he plays in the slot a lot? We're not gonna have Dallas and Ertz forever. If anything, you'd wanna use Ertz as trade bait when he's at the end of his prime.

We had that scrub Agholor in the slot a lot so why we would've just had a talented player in the slot instead.

dont hate dude.. just dont love him for us

for me, the lamb fall and us not moving up hurts.. but reagor or mims were next for me because we saw how limited our offense was when we didnt have guys who could legit be on the outside (alshon and desean are the only ones on the roster)

We had that scrub Agholor in the slot a lot so we would've just had a talented player in the slot instead.
They don’t wanna hear it man. This thread literally thinks different than the rest of the world. Ertz not gonna be here. Slot receiver always has value but I digress

Howie gotta outsmart himself once again. Jeffedson was the safest pick at 21

They don’t wanna hear it man. This thread literally thinks different than the rest of the world. Ertz not gonna be here. Slot receiver always has value but I digress

Howie gotta outsmart himself once again. Jeffedson was the safest pick at 21
Tired of going safe. That’s how we got Barnett. Need some playmakers and Reagor is that

Again I’m not mad at Reagor. I’m mad we didn’t trade back if we were gonna take Jefferson. No way Minnesota would take Reagor. Reagor was a fringe 1st round pick. Could have ended up in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom