*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

af1 1982 af1 1982 relax mayne its all jokes. Hey if jets balls and looks like we shldve picked him ill be the 1st to big you up. But its reagor szn.

Still F howie

af1 1982 af1 1982 relax mayne its all jokes. Hey if jets balls and looks like we shldve picked him ill be the 1st to big you up. But its reagor szn.

Still F howie
Yeah I’m in my feels. All love my g . Reagor nice, just can’t agree taking him at 21. But it is what it is. He a philly boy now so we gonna support him not matter what

Keep in mind rankings are objective. Especially at WR. A WR can't control how his QB plays and as IATT IATT just posted, Reagor only had 61% catchable passes. With Carson throwing him bombs, things will be diff.

almost nobody agrees on the same exact top 5 WR in the NFL and the draft is no diff. Let's watch these guys play first before deciding which is the best player

Howie pretty much said he ain’t want to trade up since he wanted to keep the day 2 picks. Don’t blame him since he have plenty of needs at S, LB, DE, OL.

Still wanted Lamb

That press call was annoying to watch. But yea Howie basically saying Reagor was the guy all along and didn’t want to give up resources. Welp lets move on

If Lamb turns into a superstar then you def beat yourself up down the line for not making moves. But if Lamb is a 1100 yards, 9 TD guy and Reagor becomes a 950 yard, 7 TD guy you live with it if your round 2 and 3 guys end up being productive as well

Back
Top Bottom