*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

0248CCD0-8675-45C2-BED5-031BE7AACA57.jpeg
Told y’all I was gonna do something stupid back after week 17 lol I’m dying of that hill forever

That jawn clean tho. That’s the vapor elite with the cuffed sleeves right?
Yep. Custom. Got it a size too big but it’s getting framed any way. Now the midnight green getting rocked when Fanatics bring back the 30% off codes or if I could find a game used

Oh you a #Sidfan#Sidfan getting a game used Jersey? Shieettt

I really want Sid to beat outMaddox
Man if I could post up all the auto’d football cards form 2017. Been on the train

They rarely get posted but if I can find one I’ll probably go for it. Not that $1700 **** from Agholor :smh:

really like guys that can be there for us in round 2

CBs: fulton and jaylon johnson

WRs: mims and pittman

S: mckinney, davis, duggar, chinn

LB: willie gay jr

Yep. Custom. Got it a size too big but it’s getting framed any way. Now the midnight green getting rocked when Fanatics bring back the 30% off codes or if I could find a game used
How’s the stitching and nfl logo on collar? I know people were having issues with that on the custom elites

This is flawed because cats acting like Wentz ain’t gonna be throwing dimes :lol: I definitely get the criticism regarding his fit but trying to discredit Jefferson based off what ifs? Come on

they play different spots.. and you can evaluate guys on all 22.. see who is getting separation and creating windows to provide opportunities

Walking away with Winfield, Gay or Mims at 53 and I’ll forgive Howie for allowing the Cowboys to take Lamb

Also this >>>>
I want my WRs to have this mindset. JMatt *****ed about the slot, Agholor wasn’t good outside of the slot, JJ isn’t good.

Last year we would’ve went with #JJets due to college production and being nfl ready but I’m feeling Howie going for talent and playmaking

Just hurts lamb was within reasonable reach and woulda been perfect at X for us and with Carson

then add in he went to dallas

but Dallas has some serious holes.. obviously lost a big piece in Frederick and then jones and dline is a major problem for them

but those 3 WRs are scary

Back
Top Bottom