*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Another empty draft. I know we only 3 rounds in but Reagor is the only good thing so far. Year after year it’s the same ****

What could Hurts do in a gadget role that G Ward couldn’t
Bingo. I’m trying to think, would I be like a Taysom hill type role? I don’t even know.

I love that Jalen Hurts is on my squad. I hate the fact that we took him over Fulton, Mims, and Gay. And I hate the fact that now Carson has to potentially look over his shoulder AGAIN

I feel like the Eagles are gonna run some wild cat /jet sweeps with Jalen Hurts, Miles, Reagor and Boston. You don't draft the mobile QB as a backup second round. Otherwise they would've taken one of the other decent QBs to be a backup

I feel like the Eagles are gonna run some wild cat /jet sweeps with Jalen Hurts, Miles, Reagor and Boston. You don't draft the mobile QB as a backup second round. Otherwise they would've taken one of the other decent QBs to be a backup
This why I’m trying to reserve judgement. I expended all my anger on the Reagor pick. My biggest concern is the message this sends to Wentz. This dude don’t deserve this at all.

and Reagor and Hurts for sure dont deserve the **** storm they will inexplicably get

Only anger I could about the 1st is that we could have moved up for lamb

hurts doesn’t make sense on a number of levels

Yea I’m confused on the draft...I mean I don’t see someone offering us trade for him if that was the idea behind the pick...even if he tears up the preseason

Don’t get me wrong, the offense will open up and be fun to watch. I just HATE HATE HATE the lack of value.

Hypothetically Wentz either balls out and stays healthy next few seasons and we trade Hurts or Wentz misses games here and there and we have a Heismann runner up as his backup. I wish we drafted LB or CB/S but can't change the past so might as well look forward to the future

This is the reason why I don’t get invested into mock drafts or a particular player ,lol Howie knows exactly how to F up your whole world .

Still can’t believe with aall the talent on the board

we decide to go with jalen flippin hurts

1587818450589.gif

Slept on it and I’m still confused. Hurts is a good dude and I’m happy to have him but not at 53

Gotta get Gabe Davis and insta release JJ and I’ll be happy again

**** gets dumber and dumber the more i think about it.

So you take a QB that you say you can develop ..for what to trade him later on to what ..draft another QB ??!?

Does he not know the value of a 2nd round pick ??

Back
Top Bottom