*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Presser made my brain hurt. Howie went from bulletproof to deserving the full extendo

I cant wrap my head around it. Still gonna root for him but I’m confused

Our next few picks better go to DB, LB and WR (Gabe Davis please)

i cant cheer this team next hear man when desean gets hurt and were left with ******* rookie wide out by himself 2019 all over again got damn howie u blew it man! u ******* blew it

Bruh this interview with hurts is terrible. He ain’t even answering the questions and keeps saying the same **** over :rofl:

We have to hit on these 3rd & 4th round draft picks, these is the position we're in, at least come away with two starters

This isn’t a good situation for anybody man. Hurts can’t even enjoy this moment cuz the Philly media throwing questions about Carson in his face. It ain’t even his moment anymore. Howie and Doug some suckas

Bruh this interview with hurts is terrible. He ain’t even answering the questions and keeps saying the same **** over :rofl:
I don’t blame him. He was ducking and dodging like Wentz in the pocket

The reporters kept trying to make everything awkward with “how does it feel to be a backup” and **** like the man just got drafted, ***** ain’t worried about being a back up, he got a job

Back
Top Bottom