Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

HOW do the Eagles still have a chance to win???
indifferent.gif

Coughlin
eek.gif
wow considering bradshaw and jacobs stayed fumblin' this game I woulda kept the punt too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ugh, Pierce is lucky he's the heart of this defense or else I'd be flipping right now. If it was Chase Blackburn he'd be getting torched by meright now.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

god damn the eagles are *@%$+!@ horrible ... ITS A *@%$+!@ RUN STOP THE @@*#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you done anything but hate on other teams today?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Bye week has marley on the verge of insanity... ... ... ...

laugh.gif
... hey man ... its no secret ... i hate the packers because of whatthey did to my man brett ... and i have to hate on nfc east teams, its just what has to happen lol ... i need the eagles to win so we still have a shot at thedivision ...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

god damn the eagles are *@%$+!@ horrible ... ITS A *@%$+!@ RUN STOP THE @@*#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you done anything but hate on other teams today?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Bye week has marley on the verge of insanity... ... ... ...

laugh.gif
... hey man ... its no secret ... i hate the packers because of what they did to my man brett ... and i have to hate on nfc east teams, its just what has to happen lol ... i need the eagles to win so we still have a shot at the division ...

cowboys have NO shot at winning this divison. you should be rooting for the giants so you guys can snag a wild card.. them being 6-3 is not a good look for youguys. giaints, win the eagles will be tied with the boys. if you guys can pull out 10 wins you will get a WC.

Back
Top Bottom