Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

8-1 sounds bout right

Plax gotta come out & have a big game.
Earth, Wind & Fire are gonna do damage today
And Eli just gotta keep playing the way he's been playing. as long as the line helps him, which they've done great all season long

Let's go GGGGGGGMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!

call me crazy, but i think steve smith is going to be the key to a giants win, we gotta move him around and keep the eagles defense guessing like they'lltry to do with wbrook

Philly NEEDS this win. Especially after the Birds watched the Phils win the WS. There's probably a feeling of "we can do that too" going aroundthe team right now.

Digression:

#3 A.I. FOREVER

I think the key to a good game involves using sleeper type players like Hixon, Steve Smith, Kevin Boss and Bradshaw. The Plaxico and Eli combo need to get ittogether. They've been out of sync for most of the season and I think Plaxico's bad attitude has a lot to do with it. Should be a good competitivegame.

Why do I get the feeling Eli or [most likely] Mcnabb is going down at some point during this game...

Key game right here for the Eagles. Close and classicNFC East fight tonight.

Eagles D-Line will need to put constant pressure on Eli tonight and stop the run.

So excited for this game. Biggest game of the year IMO. 8:15 cannot get here soon enough. I wish I was at the Linc tonight but funds didn't let allow me todo that.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

^ Way to go out on a limb with that analysis

As if yours was any better.
laugh.gif
But you scared him enough to edit though,big man...running things on NT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Philly NEEDS this win. Especially after the Birds watched the Phils win the WS. There's probably a feeling of "we can do that too" going around the team right now.

Digression:

#3 A.I. FOREVER

Let's Go GGGGG-MENNNNNN....

We had a chance to separate ourselves from the rest of the NFC east against the browns and we didnt take advantage...

Let's take care of business today.

Good game. Can't wait. I'm thinking the Giants take this one.

Is Westbrook playing though? That could change things.

Lets get a W.
pimp.gif

LETS GO GGGGGGGGGMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey McNabb throw the ball to Baskett. I need him to score a touchdown tonite.

Back
Top Bottom