Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

PICK THAT Ross
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Another short drive that takes on time off the clock and gives the ball right back to the Giants without giving your defense a second to catch theirbreath...

Not the recipe for success against that football team... Ask the Cowboys.
laugh.gif

Defense is looking good out there

but damn Ross!! DM basically handed you a pick & you drop it,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

To anybody who thought we were a good team after that 3 game winning streak, @!+% YOU.

I couldn't believe what I read all week. It was like none of the analysts watched us play the past month and just looked at the scoreboard. We suck. We can't do #%+* right EVER.

This game is going no different than any Giants game the past two seasons. We don't stop them on 3rd down, no matter how long it is. We never stop the running game. We never stop the passing game. McNabb looks like crap. We don't run the ball enough. Blah blah blah. @!+% this.
"Can't wait to play the Vagiants next week."

laugh.gif

This is getting on my nerves now. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING? Run a screen play or something Andy, maybe another reverse IDK but we just look like @+%%.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

To anybody who thought we were a good team after that 3 game winning streak, @!+% YOU.

I couldn't believe what I read all week. It was like none of the analysts watched us play the past month and just looked at the scoreboard. We suck. We can't do #%+* right EVER.

This game is going no different than any Giants game the past two seasons. We don't stop them on 3rd down, no matter how long it is. We never stop the running game. We never stop the passing game. McNabb looks like crap. We don't run the ball enough. Blah blah blah. @!+% this.

laugh.gif
Word.
laugh.gif

Time to drive, 660AM FTW.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

laugh.gif
"2nd best team in the league"

After they kill the Rams...

laugh.gif

the game must be over ... madden "what do you call those guys that own the movies"
laugh.gif
... the investors ... producers

sick.gif
our defense cant get off the field and our offense is looking horrible

McNabb coming prepared to this game
indifferent.gif

I was about to say dam im loving this Giants POUNDING them every down then they wanna call some lame play action play...
indifferent.gif

McNabb actually had two throws on target and our receivers drop them. They've been pulling this %@@% all season but they have been able to hang around inevery single game. Well now we are finally playing a real good football team and they are exposing us. So frustrating.

Every single time I see the Unstoppable commercial with Eli, I think back to last season where dudes were KILLING him at the start of the 07-08 season.
laugh.gif

Do you guys remember that??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom