Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

Whats the best spot in Philly for Jordans? I'm going there on July 18th and dunno how long I'm gonna stay. I'm into basketball kicks.
I'm out

-Nealraj006

hey fellas,

I'm heading up to philly for the bane show at first unitarian this sunday. I'm wondering if any of you happen to know the store hours for ubiq, afficial, nocturnal, etc. on sundays.
if we come back as ghosts, we'll haunt the things that we cherish most.
AIM - axlfinrose
EMAIL [email protected]

clothes including miskeen, omavi, roc-a-wear, akademiks, white tees, and women's clothes, and other stuff
my store

125szrq_th.jpg

Git Fresh
www.gitfresh.net
7 764 Plaza
Duncansville, Pa 16635
814-695-0705
ALL I DO IS PULL A DROP OUT ONCE AND WATCH HIS GIRL DROP MY BOXERS LIKE A KNOCK OUT PUNCH

SO I HIT HIM WIT A NINE SHELL AND TAKE HIS DOUGH AND SEND HIM BACK BROKE LIKE HIS SPINES FRAIL/ ILL PUT HIM IN AN ALL WHITE CAST LIKE SEINFELD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The citrus forces were at Benjamin Lovell, i copped my pair today, they had to ship them from Baltimore cuz they sold out crazy fast in Philly. Sizes 8 and i think 8.5 will be expected to come in sometime this week they said cuz they didn't come in when the other sizes came in last week.
My DMP 10.5 for your DMP 9 Philly area

Yeah, there's three of them but the one on 18th street downtown and the one on South street has the most Nikes. With Lovell you got keep up on them cuz the quickstrike stuff goes fast, like in hours.
My DMP 10.5 for your DMP 9 Philly area

^^you can find mad dudes wearing fape from head to toe on south st...

oh you meant where you could BUY bape... afficial might be it, not sure.

yea, all i hear is afficial, anywhere else in philly, and yea ppl in philly from sout st to Temple U wear Fapes all day everyday

olmypia sports on south street and other locations in philly got j's, L'style, limited releases, etc.

Any places that let you reserver or pick up L'style releases early in Philly ?
FS: DS 9.5 MArs IV
WTB: DMP VI Sz 10

V > VI > IV > VII > XVII > XI > X

anywhere in Philly to get Lemar & Dauley?? Any places as of late worthy of me hitting up on Saturday??
TEAM PLATANO. TEAM DC/MD/VA

im trying to trade my crispy ds 11 for an 10.5 anyone???meet up only 215th area............

sneakervilla is really stepping it up with the clothing they have the artfull dodger over there stuff is sick son.they also have the bigest lrg selection too. they got some live micanics today hot . in the gallery that is there feature store so they will prob have all what you need ,kicks too scarface tom. morning i heard .

sneaker villa having a shoe drive bring your old kicks they will give you 10.00 dollars off the new pair .simple they also having some buy one get one for a dollar sale .worth checking out. the gallery is my spot they have more

^^Yeah, I always hit up the Gallery every time I go to Philly. But is WTHN worth checking out? I been to Ubiq, didn't really feel it.
TEAM PLATANO. TEAM DC/MD/VA

wthn is alright .i know he selling his own collection .he does have some ggod tees . and little stuff you can't get else where . but i don't think he's popping. go check him out its worth it i think

I didn't get to go to WTHN, wasn't in that part of town yesterday or Friday. Did go to the Gallery Mall, and South Street, plus KOP Mall. But, as you can see Saturday was very frustrating if you check my Unappreciation post in this forum. Afficial still stealing kids money but their staff is mad cool, ever since the shop opened I stop to say wassup to the owner. Agent Aloha is a great store I discovered yesterday, after reading about it in this thread. Also shoutout to Samsun Nike Shop, they also have a good staff there too. Didn't check out Olympia Sports since it's basically Samsun, and didn't get to check out the City Blue on South St. but the one in Gallery nothing special. USA Boutique and Ubiq are aiight.

Good looks everyone, I will be back again soon.

Hey guys, I'm headin to Drexel in the fall. I was wonderin what are some good shops near Drexel U. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom