Philadelphia. Whats to do there?

Cheesesteaks, but other then that nothing. Good thing is that you are only 1.5 hr away from NYC, so go there instead!

south street is fun... whatever you do don't go near the hood 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

how old are you? who are you coming with? where are you staying?

We all are 21, it will be me 2 guys + a female friend and we are staying at the girls parents 

If you wanna have fun I definitely recommend anywhere in northern liberties. You're gonna get the most bang for your buck and its in a relatively safe area.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/city-vs-city/1163588-top-10-must-see-cities-22.html

"The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, The Constitution Center, The Betsy Ross House, Avenue of the Arts, City Hall, The Barnes Foundation, Rodin Museum, Franklin Institute, The Please Touch Museum, an ever improving Penn's Landing, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Reading Terminal Market, The U.S. Mint, The old U.S. Custom's house, The Italian Market and all of the other historic sights of Old City and Society Hill... as well as walking through Fairmount Park, seeing Boat House Row, the beautiful historic campus of UPENN, walking the beautiful historic streets of Old City, Society Hill, Washington Square West, Rittenhouse Square and Fitler Square and even the newly revitalized Fairmount/Art Museum District. Seeing the five original park square created by Benjamin Franklin. Going down to the Sports Complex and tailgating before a game with all three stadiums surrounding you. Seeing the Navy Yard. Going into the Northwest section of the city and seeing the historic street car suburbs of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill. The nightlife of Center City and Old City and Manayunk and now the Sports Complex with Xfinity Live!"

- If you get hungry.
http://philadelphia.foobooz.com/

- Nightlife / General:
http://www.visitphilly.com/nightlife/

northern liberties is cool
south street is cool to walk/shop during the day
old city at night is typical but ok
center city has more upscale bars
upenn/drexel campus has some ok bars, not sure how itll be in summer time
sight see in center city during the day
get cheesesteaks from pat's, preferrably after you go out
north and west philly can get quite rough, act accordingly

Xfinity live is always fun near the stadiums. South street is ok over rated.If you're looking for club type bars go to olde city. Try to stay in center city/south Philly. Center city is packed with great restaurants, and don't go to genos or pats, food is terrible and it's a tourist attraction.

Originally Posted by john2st

Xfinity live is always fun near the stadiums. South street is ok over rated.If you're looking for club type bars go to olde city. Try to stay in center city/south Philly. Center city is packed with great restaurants, and don't go to genos or pats, food is terrible and it's a tourist attraction.

^ hes lying. pats is greatness

Originally Posted by Mr Brown

Son, pats is so overrated, its a typical tourist attraction....OP hit up Ishkabibles, or Jim's on South St. if you want a great cheesesteak
smokin.gif
....and stay out of West/Southwest (not sure why you'd have reason to go there but still). Center City has a lot of great places to eat/ sights to see, check out Old City as well (right by South St.). If you're into art/history or that kinda stuff you could check out the Art Museum Area and the Ben Franklin PArkway....oh and I went to Sugarhouse once, it wasn't awful but I heard it was brutal when it first opened. You could hit up King of Prussia Mall too

Originally Posted by Mr Brown

Pats is total garbage.
What part of the city are you staying in?  When are you coming.  DM me or msg me on twitter if you want to talk.

if pats is garbage whats a better cheesesteak place? i tried jims and it wasn't all that... i had tony lukes in AC don't know if its the same

Originally Posted by you go boy

if pats is garbage whats a better cheesesteak place? i tried jims and it wasn't all that... i had tony lukes in AC don't know if its the same

Steves Prince of Steaks, Campos, Johns Roast Pork, Sonny's, Dalessandros, Ch1nk's Steaks (that's the name, not racist)

Back
Top Bottom