Philly - Limited Jordan XX3 @ Sneakervilla (52nd Street)

What are your guys thoughts about this?
I have no problem going down to the store during the day, but I don't think camping out overnight there is the best idea.
I don't understand why they didn't release the shoes at the Gallery location.

So is anyone going to risk it and go Thursday night?

i don't live in philly anymore but I would pass on these. No way I'm camping out on 52nd.

Damn, they release on a Friday. Well, that pretty much means I'm definitely skipping these.

What are your guys thoughts about this?
I have no problem going down to the store during the day, but I don't think camping out overnight there is the best idea.
I don't understand why they didn't release the shoes at the Gallery location.

So is anyone going to risk it and go Thursday night?
Camping out on 52nd isn't scary at least to me but I do understand why people would want them at the Gallery though. If I knew for sure Icould cop a pair I would campout but not knowing if they would have my size thats a nogo for me.

is it really scary and ghetto down at 52nd st? plus a friday release is just not a good idea for college students except for younger skip school to cop them.btw, i am surprise sneakervilla is one of the top 23 stores. amazing!!!

^^ Why are you sweetchuck from police academy? If so I can understand but if not I just can't understand it. Its nothin over there crazy to me. Whats soscary about 52nd st to you even at night?

I'm just saying, it's not worth it to me to be out there overnight in what I would consider not the best area.

I'm also disappointed that Ubiq didn't get these considering Sneakervilla sells all their Jordan's before release date and Ubiq does thingscorrectly.

Just so you guys know... camping out is worthless.

The sneakervilla store will be raffling them off. They are selling 150 raffle tickets at $25 a piece. And I think the numbers will be drawn on the 24th. Theyare having some sort of release party.

goto www.sneakervilla.com for more details.

Let's see. 150 ticktets x $25 is $3750. 23 pairs x $230 is $5290. $9040 / 23 = $393 a pair. Minimum resale of $600 minus eBay fees = minimum $4000 profit.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

hmmmmmmm......

Nike loves this location evidently...They released the AZG there too, I was surprised...I'm gonna take my chances in NYC instead tho...

4wrestling - sneakervilla won't make $5290 on 23 pairs of these - they won't make $230 profit per shoe. Do you think JB just gives them to shoes tosell for 100% profit?

They have to BUY the shoes from JB first, so they will probably make about $110 profit per pair.

Originally Posted by blco02

4wrestling - sneakervilla won't make $5290 on 23 pairs of these - they won't make $230 profit per shoe. Do you think JB just gives them to shoes to sell for 100% profit?

They have to BUY the shoes from JB first, so they will probably make about $110 profit per pair.

haha i know

I meant if I bought all 150 tickets and all 23 pairs, and then flipped them all.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. THe 52nd street gets CRAZY traffic and moves product. lucky philly even got em. they are the top 23 locations. but yea my boy thatworks there told me bout the raffle tickets. they gonna cake $3000 extra. lol but yea i'm cool. you'ld think cuz u have the opportunity to get them gofor it. um iono we'll see. maybe i can get a ticket somehow

i was surprised to see philly even up dere ... no shot id camp out for shoes doe i dont like the blue 23s anyway ... but them black 1s are def copped

I just got my tickets at the Gallery. It's 1 per person. I got 1 for me and 1 for my girl. I owe her big time for dragging her along to this, haha.

I had no problem paying the $25 for two reasons:
1) The $25 was for the "Say No To Fakes" Jordan shirt. So it's not like SV is just pocketing the cash. You actually get something.
2) I'd much rather pay a fee than sit in line in a dangerous part of town overnight in the freezing cold. I probably wouldn't have even gone because ofwork. So this works out much better for me.

All 23 pairs are going to be raffled off.

So 23/150 gives a 15.33% chance of winning per ticket.
And since I have two tickets, it gives me a 1 in 3 shot of getting a pair =)

My boy is picking me up a ticket on his lunch break. Hopefully they still have them. To those worried about the location. I could see if it was on 52nd closerto Parkside Ave. LOL. So anyone else gonna be up there Thursday night besides 4wrestling?

dwfncy.jpg

4W, so if I wanted to bring my girl with me she would have to have a ticket too or is the ticket for the raffle only?

I don't know for sure. I'm assuming just for the raffle.

I just wanted to buy two tickets to increase my chances of winning.

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

So anyone else gonna be up there Thursday night besides 4wrestling?

Anyone else going?
I don't feel like standing alone in the corner all night.

Back
Top Bottom