Philly - Limited Jordan XX3 @ Sneakervilla (52nd Street)

yo i was trying to get tickets...i am from pittsburgh...but my boy goes to villanova and he was gonna go for me...but i didnt know u had to scoop em ontuesday...otherwise i woulda got tickets this morning...my stepdad is on business there and was willling to go cop tickets for me...oh well i guess i missedout...sick about it actually...hope u get ur pair 4w...good luck man

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

So anyone else gonna be up there Thursday night besides 4wrestling?

Anyone else going?
I don't feel like standing alone in the corner all night.
I'll be there for sure since I got my ticket. I have no idea what parking is like so I'm gonna try to get there extra early so I can nab a goodspot. Also I don't know if they stressed this to you or not but they told my friend who got the ticket that you have to wear the t-shirt.

Haha, thanks for the note. I'll bring my shirt along, but I definitely don't plan on wearing it. I think it's hideous.

One thing I never asked and have been wondering. Are they actually selling the shoes tomorrow night, or if you win the raffle, do you have to wait till Fridayto buy them?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Haha, thanks for the note. I'll bring my shirt along, but I definitely don't plan on wearing it. I think it's hideous.

One thing I never asked and have been wondering. Are they actually selling the shoes tomorrow night, or if you win the raffle, do you have to wait till Friday to buy them?
I would think you have to wait til Friday. I agree the shirt is hideous but I'm just doing what they told me.

i didnt know you HAD to buy the ticket on tuesday i just got paid today i would have felt 100x better camping out for 2 days in ubiq this sucks now ill have topay 800 for a freaking pair..

I didn't get a ticket didn't plan on getting one but I do hope somebody from here wins some pairs. Good Luck

Congratulations Shortytwo3 and KiddofJordans on winning your pairs.

Overall I have to say that Sneakervilla handled this very well. I give them credit.

Thanks man. Sorry I didn't get your message in time yesterday. Sucks you didn't get a pair. I was happy to be pulled third and get my size.

Not a bad idea with the tickets, you already know how philly how is someone probably rob everyone in line

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Not a bad idea with the tickets, you already know how philly how is someone probably rob everyone in line

Yeah, there were a lot of cops outside the store. Very well put together.

4wrestling you didn't get any pairs.

I thought I seen you in the official post with some tickets to by them or some sort?

Hope everyone who wanted them got them.

They sold them for retail.

Those were just tickets for the raffle.

There were 150 tickets ($25 each) for the 23 pairs (all 23 pairs were raffled off). It was 1 ticket per person. Me and my girl went.

Back
Top Bottom