Phoenix, Arizona NTERS whats the cost of living?

Im out here for the first time and i must say #@%&......its hella nice up here. im actually staying in scottsdale. whats the cost off living out here? thisplace is shining on me so hard right now i wanna move out here soooo bad. everything is sooooo nice! the weather is perfect and the wemon look goooood!

and i seen in some ones avy before there was a dude standing on a corner twirling a board of some sort. i kept looking at it and thought it was fake.....thenwe pulled up to a area out here downtown and this dude was doing exactly what that. standing on a corner twirling a board doing some crazy stuff.whats the story on that?

Originally Posted by ps2child

Im out here for the first time and i must say #@%&......its hella nice up here. im actually staying in scottsdale. whats the cost off living out here? this place is shining on me so hard right now i wanna move out here soooo bad. everything is sooooo nice! the weather is perfect and the wemon look goooood!

and i seen in some ones avy before there was a dude standing on a corner twirling a board of some sort. i kept looking at it and thought it was fake.....then we pulled up to a area out here downtown and this dude was doing exactly what that. standing on a corner twirling a board doing some crazy stuff. whats the story on that?

The dude twirling a board is a form of advertising. They do crazy stuff like throwing it in the air and dancing with the board to catch your attention. The ones around here be jamming to it while listening to their iPods.

I don't live there so I can't tell you directly, but a couple of friends moved to Phoenix from Southern California because the cost of living hereis so high. One of them recently bought a condo and he said he put $15,000 down. I was laughing because that's such a tiny amount, but he said it was10%. So a nice newly built condo is $150,000....from that I would say the cost of living is quite cheap.

my sis and bro in law live in a nice suburb area.. I stay there over the summer. house cost about 300,000 (laveen, AZ area).. gas is around 2.50 $..
if you wanna go places, expect longer commutes since everything is so spread out

I stayed in wickenburg with my relatives for a couple days
used the riffles
went to a small lake
road ATV's

it was mad fun and wouldn't mind living there
pimp.gif

http://swz.salary.com/CostOflivingwizard/layouthtmls/coll_metrodetail_133.html<-- great site, lets you compares cost of living to where you live now so you can contemplate moving and how much you'd have to make to maintainstandard of living

I just read an article that said Phx is 1 of only 8 cities in the top 27 in the us in size, with a cost of living BELOW the national average

Now I'm looking at the Phx Yahoo Real Estate page and it's surprisingly cheap. Add another to the list of prospective cities for me to relocate to postgraduation

i go up to phx/scottsdale almost once a year to visit my family. its really nice. the only minus of living there is that everything is very spread apart so thecommutes to go to places are very long but other than that its a great place to live. great weather, beautfiul city

Back
Top Bottom