Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

Why isn't the ebay listing link on the first page OP?? It should be at the top, at that. Forget the chronological order. Lets go OP, act like you want this money!!!

Why isn't the ebay listing link on the first page OP?? It should be at the top, at that. Forget the chronological order. Lets go OP, act like you want this money!!!
I think he gave up
Dude still hasn't dropped that hot infomercial

You're absolutely right. I went back and added it. I'm very inexperienced with ebay but I gave it a try anyway.

@skills, I took your advice and revised the listing. Thanks for the feedback.

Also, I have a new phone and it's quite large (Note 2). I attached a phone ring to it as soon as I got it, of course. Yesterday, however, I was curious to see how the phone would be in it's normal state and it was a headache. I don't have LeBron sized hands so it was a pain maneuvering the device with one hand. Although it was very managable with the help of a phone ring. I placed a fresh one on here and it's smooth sailing :pimp:

Last edited:
I've got some pretty interesting updates:

As i mentioned in a previous update, I met some ladies that are directors with Mary Kay in the Florida area. Last week one of them hit me up on Facebook and informed me that she knew someone that was interested in purchasing one. Cool. She goes on to tell me that its Gloria Banks, the highest ranking sales director in the country (feel free to google her). I call Ms. Banks and she expressed her interest after she saw the FL director with hers (they were all at a conference in LA). She goes on to place an order for 20 and informs me to use their fedex account to expedite the process.

Also, I got my 1st "celebrity" endorsement. I follow former UK women's hoop star Keyla Snowden on Twitter. She seems to be pretty cool and I noticed that it's not uncommon for her to reply to fans. Since she doesn't have millions of followers I figured there was a good chance that she would see my tweet. I proceed to hit her up, telling her that I have a new product that I would like for her to try out. It didnt take long for her to reply back, curious to see what it looks like. She was cool with it so I got her shipping info and sent them off. Upon receiving them she sent this tweet:

View media item 219356
Oh in case you didn't know, shorty is bangin too, here's a pic from her calendar :pimp:

View media item 219358
I also reached out to Lebron, Durant & Kim K.

Also, I've made improvements to the build quality of the actual device, as I'm constantly aiming for a sound/quality product. I'm still making positive strides.

As always, thanks to the supprters as well as those with constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Still no infomercial
indifferent.gif
Let him cook....

Keep making moves man

phone rings? how uncivilized. 

i just put a sock on a headband and now people dont even have to hold the phone.

Serena and Gigi have one. Are PopSockets the new fidget spinners?
USA Today NetworkSean Rossman, USA TODAY Published 11:21 a.m. ET Aug. 25, 2017 | Updated 12:32 p.m. ET Aug. 25, 2017
636391868582372035-XXX-Ces-2015-PopSocket-.jpg

(Photo: Tim Loehrke, USAT)

21 CONNECTTWEETLINKEDIN 6 COMMENTEMAILMORE
They're showing up everywhere, these small discs popping out of phones and tablets.

Welcome to the world of PopSockets, the newest gadgets everyone must have.

PopSockets are small decorative discs that stick to the back of a phone and can be pulled out like an accordion for a number of uses. The company says they help people better grip their phones during calls and selfies, prop them up while watching videos or — if you attach two — they can serve as a handy wrap for your earbuds.

Most are $10, but they can cost as much $15 depending on the logo or design.

Model Gigi Hadid uses one, so does Serena Williams.

PopSockets, according to PopSockets.com, were created in 2012 by David Barnett in Boulder, Colorado. Barnett is now chairman of the company, which sold its one-millionth PopSocket in January 2016.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...one-popsockets-new-fidget-spinners/598319001/

Should've got a patent fambs..

He said he got a patent. Even though his product functions similarly, it is quite different from the Popsocket.

I got sued for this product that looked different but had a similar function... I didn't wanna waste time and lawyer fees so we settled for a small amount. Patent laws are so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom