Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

Gotta admit... that looks pretty damn stupid... but... Not gonna hate, good luck to you, I hope you make a couple MIL off of your idea.

Good looks my dude... I have 60 days to get a refund actually... I may just go ham in my local market (continue to set up booths, get contracted in a mom and pops store etc). Many people that have purchased them have loved it so I'm going to continue with my current strategy until the market becomes stagnant.
Nothing will stop my grind tho. Bet on that.
Do you wanna make money or do you wanna make a lasting product that people WILL use and eventually make you more money?

Im sure you can sell a few of them here and there to people who think it will be a good idea. Pretty sure they are gonna use it for X amount of time and just take it off from how goofy it looks/feels/might not feel the need to use it/whatever.

I thought about this before (2 years ago). Simple inventions usually last, but i see this as being VERY temporary. Your audience will mostly be females and no one with a flip phone (very few) is even considering this imo.

You'll make a nice quick buck though, but props nonetheless.

Good looks my dude... I have 60 days to get a refund actually... I may just go ham in my local market (continue to set up booths, get contracted in a mom and pops store etc). Many people that have purchased them have loved it so I'm going to continue with my current strategy until the market becomes stagnant.

so if you're getting a refund, does that mean everyone who sent you the 4 dollars will get a refund as well?

Yo! I just finished shooting the Infomercial for PhoneRings with OP. Check it out!
roll.gif
roll.gif

so if you're getting a refund, does that mean everyone who sent you the 4 dollars will get a refund as well?
eek.gif
roll.gif

I mailed out every single one. If you didn't receive it, send me your contact info/color in a pm and I'll resend one. That is quite odd that some people didn't receive theirs.

Infomercial was postponed b/c I've been working like crazy and the cameraman/video editor (which was a coworker) quit and I haven't seen him since I returned from military duty last week.

Finally got mine today, came in a USPS envelope that said they goofd and it almost got lost and they were sorry :lol:

I'm glad you all finally received it! I'm not too experienced with ebay but I posted a listing and shared it on my Facebook. I attempted to search for it but it got lost in a sea of other listings.

Back
Top Bottom