===Photoshop Contest 2009 Kickoff===Congrats BWC!

Well ive decided just to put together a quick photoshop contest to test the waters.
If anybody has questions about what a photoshop contest is, or any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

For this contest i have put together a color chart (only 13 colors, i couldnt think of any more, lol)
The color you choose is what you will use as your primary accent color. Post the color you want to use, then nobody else can choose that same color.
First come, first serve.

i dont want there to be repeats in colors, but if we get more then 13 participants, or yall dont like the idea, we'll change it up.

in summary:
-choose a color
-choose any shoe you want
-photoshop that shoe using that color
-post when your done

Voting is CLOSED
results:
bwc- 4
arff - 2
boredONE - 2
SinP - 2
Juan P - 1
Donkey Kong - 1
BP - 1

Lets open this up to discussion. If anyone has questions for entrants, or criticism about the contest, or anything lets discuss.
Also thoughts on the next contest? In hindsight this one had a few flaws, what can we do to make these better, and what should the next contest be?

great idea.. I'm down. Ill take a crack at burgandy.

As primary are we talking atleast 50% of the shoe? or just enough color to make that color a prominence figure among that shoe? ie swoosh+midsole+laces on ablack or grey based shoe

my apologies if im complicating the situation

thanks Wally.

"just enough color to make that color a prominence figure among that shoe"
wink.gif

I'll be out of town for awhile, so I'll go ahead and post up what I have. Taking inspiration from the similiarly colored air trainer 1 michigan themedshoe, I present to you:
ed925cf4ce602c11c12bc375243f0ceb2606652.jpg

hey BP! long time no see.
I haven't been in the art forum for awhile but Ill participate. Purple please!

when should the deadline be? i dont want it to be too soon, but i dont want it to be so long that people forget about it......

five colors left:

yellow, green, blue, navy, and gold

pm people you think might want to participate.

BP ~ thanks... I'm still learning the tools, but I'll see how it goes... what colors are left? Too bad red's taken... Lol.

Back
Top Bottom