Photoshop experts: I Need Some Constructive Criticism

helvetica. haha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Obama was (HOPE)
McCain was (NOPE)

MJ is (GOAT)
Much better but GOAT should be flush against the bottom of the poster just like the Obama HOPE poster had it.

^ i didn't want to hide the kicks but OP could resize the og and add GOAT all the way at the bottom.

I've been working on it this today and its not done, I'm not satisfied with the edges at all, they are way to lumpy but this is what I've got sofar. How do you guys like it.

3977694689_c9eda3494a.jpg

I like it a lot. Any chance we can get a full-size image? I think I want to rasterbate it.

It's cool if you don't want to. I know you don't want anyone stealing your stuff.

cut off the top where its just blue and red and have the color start from his head out, at the bottom make the red goall the way to his foot no need to followthe vertical line. the box at the bottom should be the same blue as the picture and goat should be bolded

Originally Posted by beezylocks

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/

u just wasted a whole day wen u culda done it in less than 10 minutes
I could care less about the pic, it was making the pic I wanted to do.

I like it a lot. Any chance we can get a full-size image? I think I want to rasterbate it.

It's cool if you don't want to. I know you don't want anyone stealing your stuff.

How would I do that?
Open in illustrator and make it bigger? I'm still learning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Bad cutout of MJ...

What you mean a bad cut out? like MJ himself? I'm still learning to get a steady hand, but its much improved from my first cut out. I'm using thepolygonal lasso tool, is there anything easier besides that and the pen tool?

What you mean a bad cut out? like MJ himself? I'm still learning to get a steady hand, but its much improved from my first cut out. I'm using the polygonal lasso tool, is there anything easier besides that and the pen tool?
im guessing your using a mouse?? if so its gonna be tough...drawing cleans lines in PS without a tablet is a lot of hassle. in fact i dont evenhave a suggestion because i cant even remember how i used to do it without a pen
laugh.gif

How would I do that?
Open in illustrator and make it bigger? I'm still learning
if your working in PS, to make it bigger go....image > image size >.....then you alter the figures.

fix the edges. they're kinda blurry and the ball has a hump in it. other than that good $*@!

that *%$% is nice!!........op you might wanna just slap goat at the bottom of that one and call it a day
laugh.gif

I would suggest using Adobe Illustrator and not Photoshop for something like this. Educate yourself about Vector Graphics.

It's nice for a first try, you've got a lot to learn tho, so keep practicing.

Back
Top Bottom