photoshop tips thread

How do you make your photo sshop templates look realistic not just liek you used paint and paitned it?
Anyone have DS Air Max 95's Tuxedos for sale?
sz 9.5

how do you add in an image into another?, for example i'm using the pharrell template and i want to put a new logo on the shirt.
[/b]

how do you get to the tool that makes everything look like liquid metal.

i could've sworn that i did this somehow the other day
i thought it was in filters, but i cant find it...

or maybe im just trippin

Quote:
how do you add in an image into another?, for example i'm using the pharrell template and i want to put a new logo on the shirt.

uhhhhh copy and paste?

some of you may be suprised that if you just play around with every selectable option in PS, you will find out how to do A LOT of stuff...not sure what some tool is? click it and mess with it..

thats what i did, just spend an hour or so just messing around...and youll get the hang of things...
[/center]

23jibdl.jpg

Email - [email protected]
Aim - Theperson2k5
-SHOES FOR SALE-
Ebay ID- Retroshoes-98

Someone, pleeeaaassee clue me in on how to do this.. like a very good step-by-step procedure lol

nerd.gif

country stations...

^^like i said on the last page...you should play around with PS and try to figure it out on your own...

just by looking at that picture you can see that its obviously not 1 picture..so that means that the guys took one picture of the background, then took another picture with them in it..

and when they got home, they got the dorky kid in the glasses to photoshop it..and what he did was paste the pic with them in it on top of the background pic, and then erased faces and whatnot to make them look invisible...

that type of pic is really simple...
[/center]

jae ur right, but somethings confusing me
howd they get the tags to show then?

they coulda done them individually , but they look perfectly to scale

Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive World Cup Court Forces $100 shipped
NEW Clientele rayguns tee szM $40shipped , GTA pickup avail get at me

^^^it looks like they did it individually-i can see the flaws...the cool grey 4 tongue looks kinda weird, at the angle the shoe is at, you shouldnt see the back of the tongue...and on the guy on the far right, you can see his collar doesnt look perfect either..and the guy second from left should have his hat filled in at the angle its at...

and ben- what exactly do you need done? im not really good at making hand drawn scans look cleaner, i was just trying that out for a friend for his company but it didnt turn out that great, but i can sure as hell try haha.. or if you just need it to fit a 8 1/2x12 size of paper, that should only take a few seconds..

[/center]

Yooo, I just got Photoshop and I can't
even do the first process of keeping one
thing color and making the rest black
and white.

I need help.
This sucks.

^ go back to the beginning of this thread and read the first few pages - the color thing is there along with other stuff like layer masks.

For the plastic wrap effect you just go to filters and there are all different options you can apply to a layer or selection or your entire image.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

That's the problem.
I've been reading the first page and have no idea
what to do after I isolate the part I want to keep in
color on my copy. I think dude forgot to mention
how to make the background desaturate because
I can't figure it out worth a lick.

How do I put a little outline
around the text like I did in this?

246vxpx.jpg

Back