photoshop tips thread

Quote:
I have photoshop on my laptop and I want to transfer it to my new comp... is there anyway to obtain the serial number from the program on my laptop as I cannot find the cd..(havent had the need to look for it for a year)

when you got PS open....go to the tool bar at the top....select "help" then "about photoshop"

should be in the bottom right hand corner...
[/center]

open up the file, hit ctrl+a to select all, go to edit->stroke, pick the width (1 or 2 should be good), pick the color, location: inside, blending mode: normal opacity: 100%

Kobe!

20p8nrr.jpg

What is the best tool for selecting (when i want to select a part of a shoe to color)?
"SHUT EM DOWN"

Quote:
I have photoshop on my laptop and I want to transfer it to my new comp... is there anyway to obtain the serial number from the program on my laptop as I cannot find the cd..(havent had the need to look for it for a year)

I have a similar problem. I have a serial # but I don't know how to install the program. I don't have the CD. Any help?

Thanks alot

-Nealraj006

sneakervampire,

I tried that.

The computer says it is potentially harmful to the computer.

Anymore suggestions?
-Nealraj006

i just threw these together...the first pic i kinda jacked the polariod idea

and the second one was off the top of my head..

have fun using these as your background

212ek1v.jpg

212ekvp.jpg

^clean how'd you do it? I know the polaroid effect has to deal with a white border + opacity, same with the tape. except with different shades of white im guessing. you got my stumped on the background though..
[/b]​

Quote:
Make sure that whatever u are working on is unlocked so u can edit it

im very new to ps'ing and when i made a duplicate of a pic the 1st one is always locked, how do i change this from happening?

Yo j2o after I use the magnetic lasso to crop out my image, is there any way I can edit out the moving lines to move them where I want?

I'm trying to make the kind of images you do with the all white backround.

Thanks
[/b][/center]

Quote:
im very new to ps'ing and when i made a duplicate of a pic the 1st one is always locked, how do i change this from happening?

That's in one of the early pages. Basically you double click on the layer in the little window that shows all the layers and it will open a box asking you what you want to call it (normally layer 0 instead of background) and then once you have done that it is unlocked.

I prefer to leave it locked in case I mess something up though - it's always good to have the original image.

Quote:
Yo j2o after I use the magnetic lasso to crop out my image, is there any way I can edit out the moving lines to move them where I want?

You can edit your selection in a few ways - you can't physically drag the lines somewhere else but if you go to 'select' you can do a few things - modify/transform/grow/feather...

Play around with those and you might find the effect you want - they are useful for removing edges around an image.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

Back
Top Bottom