PHX SUNS @ SUCKramento 11/20

We should destroy these bums. When Kevin Martin is your best player your team is in big, big trouble. This is one of the worst teams in the NBA in a long,long time.
PHX seems to have turned the corner. We are playing very well right now. Not sure if Raja will be back, but it's not important to have him to win thisone.

that title is so corny. I think phx will win easily, but sacramento played pretty well against detroit, so i won't so sure.

[h3][/h3]
SUCKramento
laugh.gif

grow up

laugh.gif

Kevin Martin with the game winner at the buzzer

Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings 10pm EST
***Working Link***
Suns @ Kings
-open the link then right click the status bar and select fullscreen
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]2007-08 Stats at a Glance[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td]@[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]News | Players | Stats | Schedule[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]News | Players | Stats | Schedule[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Phoenix Suns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record:[/td] [td]8 - 2 (.800)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Standings:[/td] [td]First, Pacific[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Home:[/td] [td]3 - 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Road:[/td] [td]5 - 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Streak:[/td] [td]W 5[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Sacramento Kings[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record:[/td] [td]4 - 6 (.400)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Standings:[/td] [td]Fourth, Pacific[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Home:[/td] [td]4 - 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Road:[/td] [td]0 - 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Streak:[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG:[/td] [td]107.0[/td] [td]Opp PPG:[/td] [td]100.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%:[/td] [td].485[/td] [td]Opp FG%:[/td] [td].447[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG:[/td] [td]41.4[/td] [td]Opp RPG:[/td] [td]47.6[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG:[/td] [td]99.1[/td] [td]Opp PPG:[/td] [td]104.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%:[/td] [td].449[/td] [td]Opp FG%:[/td] [td].473[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG:[/td] [td]35.9[/td] [td]Opp RPG:[/td] [td]42.6[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Barbosa, L[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]19.9[/td] [td]3.2[/td] [td]3.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nash, S[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]19.4[/td] [td]3.7[/td] [td]10.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marion, S[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]17.7[/td] [td]11.7[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stoudemire, A[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]16.1[/td] [td]7.4[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hill, G[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]14.5[/td] [td]4.9[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bell, R[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9.9[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Diaw, B[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]9.1[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marks, S[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Piatkowski, E[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Banks, M[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Skinner, B[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]3.8[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tucker, A[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Strawberry, D[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Head Coach:[/td] [td]Mike D'Antoni[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Martin, K[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]27.3[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Artest, R[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]20.3[/td] [td]4.7[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Salmons, J[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]17.1[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]3.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Udrih, B[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Garcia, F[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]12.8[/td] [td]3.9[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miller, B[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]12.1[/td] [td]8.7[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Douby, Q[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]5.9[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Moore, M[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]5.4[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hawes, S[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thomas, K[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Watkins, D[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Abdur-Rahim, S[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Williams, J[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Head Coach:[/td] [td]Reggie Theus[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Look for Brian Skinner to blow up against his former team.

But in all seriousness, the Suns shouldn't have too much trouble taking this game. The only starter on the Suns who might struggle a little isGrant Hill, but he has been playing great the past few games so I don't even expect that to happen.

I'm a fan of both of these teams, but I would like to see Phoenix win... with good performances from Artest and Udrih, and decent performances from Salmons(I haven't given up on him yet) and Skinner for the sake of my fantasy team.

Immature title again
eyes.gif
but Suns by atleast 15. I can see Amare going offin this game.

sir charles in west philly this past weekend -

"I just loved playing against those leakers [guys who go the other way as soon as a shot is launched]. They leak out, you get big offensive rebounds."

"The Suns got a team full of leakers-you kill 'em on the offensive boards. And you don't run with 'em every time. The Spurs run selectively. And that's how you beat 'em."

pimp.gif

I don't know if I want to argue, because I think we need more losses to get a higher draft pick. Other than that though, you should make this a two-daythread since I think they're playing back to back.

Oh yeah, go Sacramento. Go and finally rebuild dammit.

NBADOTCOM nice title the one thing about this man i do like is if it doesnt envolve the suns he speaks the truth and he hates the fakers as mutch as i do alongwith kobe bryant.

Kings with the upset? Either way, I have Nash and Artest on my fantasy team so I hope they put up big numbers. For us Kings fans, when is Bibby supposed toreturn?

Let's try not to lose to another team we shouldn't lose to.

Sactown is just as dangerous as any other team in the league. We don't play any defense what-so-ever so if teams execute and hit their shots, they canhang in there. Fortunately we've got shooters for days and we can run all night. Hopefully we can get a big lead and sit our starts in the fourth, buthell anything can happen.

PHX by 13

Let's see if Sac can build off a good win against Detroit. Martin is top 5 in scoring, how can you criticize him? He's improved every year in theleague and is probably one the most if not the most efficient scorer in the league.

No room for a let down game. I want Amare to stay out of foul trouble and play decent minutes and do what he does best. I'm sure everything else will takecare of itself.

Back
Top Bottom