PHX SUNS @ SUCKramento 11/20

A 28 ppg scorer who leads the league in free throw attempts and makes, shoots 42% from behind the arc, as a team's best player is bad news? Wowww you gottaget your head checked, especially with that clever title you got there. Martin grabbed 10 and 9 boards the last two games respectively too. Unless they putMarion on him, nobody on that pathetic Suns defense is going to stop him.

The Kings sucked so bad the first few games because Artest missed the first seven, and we had bums like Salmons and Garcia playing PG. Udrih is more thancompetent as our PG, and with Artest back, Miller finally grabbing rebounds, and Martin scoring 30-40 like it's nothing, the Kings are nowhere near thebottom of the league anymore. They just beat Detroit. They had everybody but McDyess too, and we're still missing Bibby.

The teams go back to back. I'm not making any guarantees for tonight, but the series will be 1-1 by the end of tomorrow.

There's like, at least 4 or 5 teams that have worse records than the Kings.

KMart's ugly stroke > Marion's ugly stroke.

Hold your tongue, sir.

Kings by 5.

The Kings sucked so bad the first few games because Artest missed the first seven, and we had bums like Salmons and Garcia playing PG.
Well maybe if you weren't such a Kevin Martin thenyou'd realize that Garcia and Salmons have been playing amazing for you guys. Salmons especially, averaging 17 PPG 4 RPG and 4 APG...

laugh.gif

Zdiddy5 you obviously have watched 0 Kings games this year. Salmons and Garcia have both killed the Kings with poor shot selection down the stretch. Also, inthe first five games they could not get ANY sort of offense flowing. The Kings were a dribble down and shoot a jump shot offense with those two bumbs runningthe point. With Artest back, this team is much more competitive (although not able to play great basketball night in and night out) and are CERTAINLY not theworst team in the league.

you are the defiintion on why i hate basketball/the reason why i hate the all star game

degrading kevin martin's talent when hes a top 5 leading scorer in the league, smh at you.

thats like saying "when lebron is your leader you know youre in trouble", and no i'm not comparing lebron to martin, you just need to grow up andrealize that you can't win a championship w/ no defense

Why is Piatkowski on the court this much? He is missing shots on offense and getting burned on defense. Good to see a game where Amare is not in foul trouble..Yet..

LET
JOHN
SALMONS
SHOOT

Yes, I'm mad, it's ******ed to cut his PT so much when he was playing so well and shooting so well.

Come on Theus, don't "do the Adelman" on Salmons..
smh.gif

Mikki Moore is starting to look like Alonzo Mourning with all those fist pumps.. Except he's even worse cause he sucks.

Back
Top Bottom