Physics prove Parallel Universes exist (Vol. LOST fans are still confused)

Can someone further explain the paddle experiment for me?
They plucked so it was moving back and forth, like a metronome-#@+? So it was moving, but the observer cannot see it move? Is that how they mean when saying that it is in both a state of moving and not?

Kinda like when a car's rims look still but are actually spinning very fast?

Or is it something entirely different?

NT had already confirmed this... i just saw a 3 page thread turn back into a 1 page thread... NT time travel into different universes

time.jpg

WE LIVED THIS WHOLE LIFE ALREADY ...THE LIGHT JUST TAKE TIME TO CATCH UP WITH US

TO THINK THIS IS JUST THE 3 DIMENSION WE ARE LIVING IN

CANT EVEN PICTURE A 4-8

HEARD GALAXY'S ARE SOULS THAT MADE IT TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL AND UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AS ONE OR A WHOLE

BUT ...NO COMMENT

Originally Posted by roman736

Oh I wasn't referring to typos (everyone makes those), I was referring to the general ideas and beliefs.

So enlighten us with your smarter general ideas and beliefs chief....

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Told the story on here a few times and there really isn't much to it.

It was a ball of fire that looked like a sun, between the size of a basketball and a beach ball. It appeared right in front of my face, I was 10 or 11 at the time, and then it vanished once I started yelling out of fear.

I've had another very detailed experience too where I was told a little about how things work. That one happened later on in life. A few years after that I spoke to someone who I thought would connect the dots and she told me that I already had a lot of it figured out already.

For those who don't believe in an afterlife or other realms, they'll be stuck here for a while, I'll just put it that way.

You ever stop to think that people who aren't spiritual may not have spirits? Maybe they look like us, but are incapable of feeling like us? They are all around and they really think they are "human." You'll know them when they speak and by their actions and more importantly, how they "feel" after they do something wrong.

To some this won't make any sense and will be enough to joke on. I joke to, so I don't care about that. But if that made any sense to you at all, start evaluting the people around you. Challenge their opinions and let them reveal themselves to you and you'll really start to see people for what they are... 

EDIT: Some people will purposely mislead you or cause distractions in your life because to them, you are beneath them. They think they are superior in every way and hate you for your uniqueness. It gets deep. 

*Salute 
pimp.gif
Gen Johnson can you elaborate? very interesting read...

i love reading about things like this

i always say i wish i was a genius.. but those people usually have problems like depression and stuff
wish I could understand all that +*++ though

Listen inward. Externally it's all an illusion of individuality and egoism. Who you are on the inside, listening to inner voice and understanding how the sub conscience mind communicates with the conscience is key my amigos. /For the people that laugh and ridicule, they are following the appropriate script in this school we are all in. Their ignorance is reassurance that you are on the right path. Narrow is the path to become a ninja. If you understand, you are in your head. If it goes over your head, you probably are too deep in cloudy bs too see clearly with internal vision.

The multi-verse theory says the entire universe "freezes" during observation, and we see only one reality. = De ja vu
Tripped out right? I theorized a while back that de ja vu is when you either

a) Trade places with an alternate version of yourself
b) Merge with an alternate self
c) Experience the same moment with an alternate self

I've even witnessed an object phase into this reality and out of it within a matter of seconds, but people think I made that up.

To take all of this a step further, imagine using this theory to understand your path as an individual by connecting with the consciousness of alternate selves.

Now imagine the entire human species using it to understand our purpose and start seeing a larger picture.

What's really bugged out is that we know this planet will be destroyed one day, either by us or by "natural causes" and we are not focused as a species with our own preservation and moving on to alternate worlds or exploring alternate realities. Imagine the entire population of earth moving to a newer earth still pure and untouched.

I know I'm on one, but this is the kind of %**! I think about when I'm not focused on the day to day stuff.

We as a race are preoccupied with this idea that if you focus on one thing, you can be successful, but if your assignment or point of focus isn't part of a group project, then it is really only serving one lifetime/generation. I know that's a little out there for some people.

I just trip that there are other people who think like me and have the resources to put this idea into action and are sitting back and chuckling at the people who think that getting new stuff is important.
That's exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I read that line...
Deja Vu is interesting because it feels you been there before

After this read, it kind of seemed natural because of the quantum physics

Im beginning to look at existence in a Pulp Fiction sort of way

I dont understand what's going on in the world though.. people are focused on making currencies and countries and religions, it hasn't gotten us anywhere

we're literally a little blue speck in the middle of this dark #%! place called the universe and we're all alone for now

It was a ball of fire that looked like a sun, between the size of a basketball and a beach ball. It appeared right in front of my face

Dude, not for anything but I swear I had a dream with some #%%# that looked like a fire/crystal ball that was SUPER BRIGHT
and in the dream, I couldn't directly look at the thing because I would hear a noise so loud that I couldn't escape it or anything.. I froze

Weirdest thing about the dream, it felt TOO REAL and it happened in a Supermarket.. I was with 3 friends and this thing just appeared in the isle

I be having crazy %%# dreams

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

It was a ball of fire that looked like a sun, between the size of a basketball and a beach ball. It appeared right in front of my face, I was 10 or 11 at the time, and then it vanished once I started yelling out of fear.

I've had another very detailed experience too where I was told a little about how things work. That one happened later on in life. A few years after that I spoke to someone who I thought would connect the dots and she told me that I already had a lot of it figured out already.

For those who don't believe in an afterlife or other realms, they'll be stuck here for a while, I'll just put it that way.

You ever stop to think that people who aren't spiritual may not have spirits? Maybe they look like us, but are incapable of feeling like us? They are all around and they really think they are "human." You'll know them when they speak and by their actions and more importantly, how they "feel" after they do something wrong.

To some this won't make any sense and will be enough to joke on. I joke to, so I don't care about that. But if that made any sense to you at all, start evaluting the people around you. Challenge their opinions and let them reveal themselves to you and you'll really start to see people for what they are... 

EDIT: Some people will purposely mislead you or cause distractions in your life because to them, you are beneath them. They think they are superior in every way and hate you for your uniqueness. It gets deep. 

*Salute 
pimp.gif
True spit Gen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

*Salute 
pimp.gif
True spit Gen.
pimp.gif
Genesis 30 32. 
[sup]30[/sup]And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Pineal+Gland+Third+Eye+Stargate.jpg

Def look into this if thats what u see.

We need a sig... Team Metaphysical/ Deja Vu in order.
With that said here's my elaboration:

With some assistance of this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/10thdim (10th dimension)

Now majority of my life, it sounds strange but I do feel there is a capacity to notice any time distortion. This prediction based on your ESP (extra sensory perception) level and how aware you are of your surroundings. From personal experience, I've had probably close to 15-20 moments of Deja Vu's, which I would define as immediate flashback memory given to me through an image(s), detailed as great as a painting or by a mere silhouette. Judging from those states of awareness given a short term time span of 1-3 days to as long as 1-3 years. There's always been a detail that sticks out (or gives it away), a frame of reference the original memory was addressed since the original occurrence.

So what does that have to do with traveling different dimensions you may ask? Well, if it's possible to traverse between three dimensions (let alone a 4th one given our observations with the current experiments, proving reverberating stimulation of particles in two different dimensions simultaneously. It also means that the cases of Deja Vu (the dimensional midpoint of reference), can create a near perfect re-alignment/dispersion of the dimensions crossing over at any given time and replay at will of your current state of consciousness. I'm not even lit on anything and this thread may provide a better understand of such phenomena.

Cool thread, OP.

P.S. Also if this is the case with black holes, then it's proven a la string theory, that traveling through them can enable us to jump through dimensions or long distant (speed of light) point of references in our own dimension.

Looks like my original response, got lost in another Universe. *kanye shrugs*

Co-sign with the person who got deep into the association of Deja Vu and time travel.

With that said, check out the youtube clip: Into the 10th dimension of a simple explanation of how different dimensions exists on different planes. We need a Team Metaphysics/ Deja Vu in order.

My theory is simply.... the point of reference we notice in our current dimension (the time distortion) causes initial awareness of Deja Vu, is what allows us to recap in colorful detail or silhouette image(s) (depending on extra sensory perception (ESP) level) original source of Deja Vu. Because of this experience, it will enable us to actually use the Deja Vu as a "midpoint" between the crossing over of our current dimension and an alternative one.

so does this mean i can dance to life's rhythm and eat my chicken leg in piece?????

i2n8g9.jpg
i2n8g9.jpg
i2n8g9.jpg
i2n8g9.jpg

I looked up that verse in Genesis and I'm not sure that applies to me. I would like to say that it does, but I can't be arrogant and act like I know more than I've experienced.

The source that told me about the labyrinth/sequence was surely of a higher plane, but I don't know if these two things/beings (fire ball and spirit guide) were one in the same. I feel that they were definitely related events even though they were many years apart.

Love threads like this. I ain't gonna lie, I thought astronomers were pulling stuff out of thin air to explain the unexplained, but I wouldn't doubt none of this stuff. It's just like the times where people use to think the Earth was the center of the universe, then we found out it was the Sun. And then we found out that we're part of a galaxy, and then we furthermore, found out that there are billions of galaxies. It goes on and on. We still can't get to other parallel universes, just like we can't get to other galaxies even with seeing them, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. I remember looking up this stuff a year ago and it's very fascinating. Imagine other universes and our universe as sheets of paper with wavelengths of time and life. Now when these 2 sheets of universes accidentally collide, you have a Big Bang. The Multiverse could be infinite for all we know. There's Big Bangs going on as we speak.

I looked up that verse in Genesis and I'm not sure that applies to me. I would like to say that it does, but I can't be arrogant and act like I know more than I've experienced.

The source that told me about the labyrinth/sequence was surely of a higher plane, but I don't know if these two things/beings (fire ball and spirit guide) were one in the same. I feel that they were definitely related events even though they were many years apart.
This is true. You must seek knowledge which is knowing balance ( ledger/ accounting, accountable principles) before you say what things are. This is called being true in speech. If you haven't, I would encourage you to look into chakras (stars)  and how they relate to you and the endocrine system in the material body, astral travelling/ lucid dreaming etc. There's a lot of stuff out there speaking on these subjects to help you with personal truth. 

Back
Top Bottom