[PIC] Jordan VII Hare from the Countdown package

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

These are without a doubt thee BEST Countdown Pack of them all. COPPED (maybe the only one I'll copp)! Now, I can't wait to see the III/XX and IV/XIX packs.
you said it!!

im gonna have to move my titaniums to get a few of these packs..sig check
happy.gif

They look pretty good.

Now I have to buy the pack.

Anyone want to trade their 7's for my 16's?
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics.

Damn Jordan Brand actually 's comin' through. I was sweatin' it for a minute. I guess it's still not %100 confirmed but it's still areliefe after all the rumors of the all red tongue and all. Makes a huge difference with multi-color tongue, thank god. These, Carmines, and Bred IV's ( my99 retro's are starting to show their age ) so I'll cop that package even though the new IV pic's that have surfaced are looking a bit sloppy. Idon't why outta all retro's the IV's were the most F'd up. Give us Playoff XIII's and Powder Blue IX's and I'm out.

So much sentimental value associated with this shoe for me. My grandmother(R.I.P) gave me a $100 to cop these from Get Set in BK back in 92'. I was sofeened' out to rock em' to school the next day that I wore them for the first time in a snowstorm. I went to school with plastic bags on my feet thatday....Took the bags off and everybody in school was breakin' their necks tryna' to peep these J's.

I'm so glad JB is bringing these back out. Brings a tear to my eye.

One of the best Jordan Brand releases in over a decade. IMO.

[Max B] Owwwwwww! [/Max B]

and to think that i was thinking on skipping this package.
smh.gif

Well I wasn't gonna cop the pack but due to my experience with pre-released XVI's I have to cop to make up for that loss.

i am AMAZED the tongue is right. i was sure theyd kill the colors to keep stricktly with bulls colors, SO GLAD i was wrong. Im not gettin this pack anyways cuzi dont really care for 16s but i am happy i wont have to see others wearing incorrect hares. very nice.

this pack is for sure a sell out
this may sell better than the carmine vi pack imo
the only one that will outsell this one is the jordan xi xii

best pack of all....each shoe has a loyal followin...me im partial to da 16's cuz i never got to get a pair when da OG's sold out in mins back in daday....

Back
Top Bottom