Pic Request:AJ 5 OG White/Black-Firered PE #23

smokin.gif

i can't believe that the netting and soles are still clear on those jordans. they don't do ANYTHING to the shoes besides change the setup?????that's amazing.

Soooooo..........

Is this the confirmed color way of the countdown pak?

No, i havent read it in another thread yet, so if its been said i aint seen it...

wink.gif
Game issued, non limited numbered. M coded box.

please don't contact me about buying these, thanks.

I would love to to know what sz run was made on the 1-100 pairs? Most of the pairs I know of happen to be mj gamer pairs.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

I would love to to know what sz run was made on the 1-100 pairs? Most of the pairs I know of happen to be mj gamer pairs.

out of the few 1-100 pairs I've seen they have been size 13 also.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by mrmar23

out of the few 1-100 pairs I've seen they have been size 13 also.
same here i think ive seen maybe 2 or 3 pairs and all have been sz 13, kind of makes me wonder if they were really a limited offer to footlockermanagers because ive never seen another size..

Originally Posted by Nelson C

Here's a pic I took of MJ's game-worn Vs that were on display in the Michael Jordan building at the Nike campus.

11kyts0.jpg

eek.gif

can't wait for the 5/18 cdp!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i can't believe that the netting and soles are still clear on those jordans. they don't do ANYTHING to the shoes besides change the setup????? that's amazing.
I am guessing the glass has an invisible tinting to filter out harmful UV rays and such..........Like you would get if you framed a painting orprint....

I love V's. I like the OG black/metallics with the 23 better, they are my grails.

that campus photo almost makes me mad when i see the netting since the V's from just last year on a couple of my pairs already look terrible after only acouple wears.

Back
Top Bottom