(Pic Request) On Air Jordan IV TRUE BLUE!!!!!

side04-11.gif
pimp.gif

IF YOU HAVE MORE PICS PLEASE POST THANKS

If these Come out..i will get two pairs. i love these since the first time i seen them..

I'm not really felling the color blocking for some reason, but I am all for any Jordan IV with the correct shape and netting.

But, just imagine that shoe with the same shape as the Mars/Millitary's.............Yuck!

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

look fake to me...

The shoes is sample .2005-2006

man you need to really educate yourself man, u dont know crap

you should educate yourself...shoe is a sample from 1999-2000

Angel

Thanks Angel for setting him straight.

How can you possibly say those are from 05-06 bashing someone, and youre wrong!
roll.gif

QUOTE :look fake to me...
The shoes is sample .2005-2006
man you need to really educate yourself man, u dont know crap

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hilarious, those are 1998 samples they started to leak back in the summer of 1998, I like the shoe but I remember being pissed that they were not themilitary blue's ahhhhhhhh had nike only retro'd the military blue 4's in 99 then we wouldnt have had to settle for the piece of crap retro we got.

I REALLY should have bought those off that dude in France. I thought for sure he was a fraud.
laugh.gif

It was only a single shoe, but still. That is a NICE looking Retro+

The Motorsport IV look much better than these. But I like the clear looking strap.

they hot..wont be suprise if any north carolina guys break some necks with these in the final 4 tourny. never say never!

Originally Posted by sickstwofive

they hot..wont be suprise if any north carolina guys break some necks with these in the final 4 tourny. never say never!

roll.gif
Read the post before you post! Angel thanks for clearing that up!And if any UNC players would've broke necks in those it would have been ed cota, jamison, and vince!

^actually if any unc players wouldve worn these it would not have been vince or jamison because they were in the league...although ed cota probably would havewon one of the 3 final fours he played in if he were wearing these bad boys. Go heels!

^^^ true totally forgot they were drafted in 98 around the time these samples were made lets just throw shammond williams in there instead lol!

Great to see other fans of the True Blue IV 1999 sample, and the Motorsports Blue IV
I gave Gentry a NT/ISS petition with over 400 signatures requesting that JB release the True Blue IV. Gentry stated that the retro strategy is in placethrough 2010, but he will take it into consideration.
As far as the Jordan Motorsports Blue IV, Gentry stated that it was in the works for a "special" retail release.
If you know JB then things can change, but just wanted to pass this info along to those that are interested.

Blessings.

Back
Top Bottom