Pic Request: UN-DSing OG's Gone Wrong

my og 8s came like that but my 5s, though not og

smh at what happened
smh.gif

sum idiot from ebay who is a NTer kept em in a very dry place sold em to me lookin fine but was craazy dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried em on and juswalkin down the stairs that happened!!

damn! I'm anxiously awaiting the summer so I can "un-ds" my Infrared VI.

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

sum idiot from ebay who is a NTer kept em in a very dry place sold em to me lookin fine but was craazy dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried em on and jus walkin down the stairs that happened!!
thats why i was worried when that silica packet craze was going on...i knew kids would OD on the packets and completely dry out the shoes to thepoint where theyd crumble to the touch...

my condolence...

a advice--> silica packs and other moisture absorb materials should be place in a cool place and not in a air tight zip lock bag it will suck up youshoes....

Wow, not as bad as some of the shoes here but they still cracked on me just by walking casually in my house. Same thing happened to my OG powder 10's, butthey didn't crack, the outer sole just separated slightly enough to begin flapping and that was the end of that. Now I don't wear any OG's rangingfrom 2-10 because of this experience. I still wear my OG 1's and any OG 11's and up as they are still suitable for wear. This still won't stop mefrom wearing any OG pair. I'll just pay closer attention to which pair is safer to be worn.

Man i was so mad.. OG's $150 dude aint wanna reimburst me after he said 97's dont break.. same wit my OG flightposite ones dried glue sole clean offbut reglued...no pics

anyone have the pics with the og white/red 8's and the OG "mars" colorway? they are some harsh pics

I was surprised too when I saw cracking in the air bubble of my '99 Retro V's.
Luckily, I got home in time to take em off and keep em in one piece.

smh.gif
at Kixclusive.com
Sold me the '99 Retros without even mentioning that they might not be wearble.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vick5

I was surprised too when I saw cracking in the air bubble of my '99 Retro V's.
Luckily, I got home in time to take em off and keep em in one piece.

smh.gif
at Kixclusive.com
Sold me the '99 Retros without even mentioning that they might not be wearble.
smh.gif

Wow that does suck...

Shouldn't legit sites such as kixclusive or vintagekicks tell you when the shoes aren't wearable? Vintage kicks does with mostly OG's. Thats ashame that kixclusive didn't tell you. Sorry my man.

^ Yea they should. Flighclub is usually pretty good about it and Napsize will tell you as well.

Just don't buy any OG's, Older Retros, or Original Basketball shoes from Kixclusive

Back
Top Bottom