* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Gators...
4uetb0y.jpg

^ Thats a really dope fitted Ty, I might need a 7 5/8 :smile:
smile.gif
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

^^ thx JordanFreaks, i was an existing cingular/at&t customer so i don't really know. but i do know that the 8GB is on sale for $399 right now both at the apple store and at at&t. hopefully by now they've gotten the bugs out....you know how apple is...

Well just finished these simple customs. Based on the solebox purple devils. Idea came from Cris1.

Hopefully this will jumpstart me into making more customs again. Next custom ima do is a pair of Ty/C2 amare af1 customs. I love colored midsoles!

had to get the gator print, when Cris1 went with the smooth leather

TEAM XBOX360
.::sil3ntbob 31::.​

Just picked these up at the post office. Thanks Raf.

47b7ce11b3127ccebf2d0d81739c00000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

47b7ce11b3127ccebf2d027433f600000026100BasWbJu0Ysa

*Bonus* Complete set.
47b7ce11b3127ccebf2d026433e600000026100BasWbJu0Ysa
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

^Dope half cabs I need a pair of those urban camo's.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

finally got a pair of shanghai's :smile:
smile.gif
4th0z1d.jpg

wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

BKsole-dope pick ups! I love my Takashis but I NEED those shangs!!!!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

how much are puma clyde's at the outlet? i need a purple pair..
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

just got this in the mail and i'm super stoked. nowadays i NEVER buy dvd's (not counting blanks). this is my first dvd purchase in a looooong time. i knew rocco when he was the "captain" of the vision skate team and he's a super perv :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
54d3bd1.jpg
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

dope custom touch you put on those ID's, KVN :pimp:
pimp.gif

Shouts to Trife :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm heartfelt with the texture of velvet.

This weeks pickups
hoa infrared 90's, olympic 7's, '01 turbo pink 95s, retro playoff 8's
Team Vintage
Heat​

Well here's the stuff i picked up this month. Its not the heat that a lot of ya'll are posting, but its stuff i like so i bought it. Plus i'm balling on a serious budget since I'm saving for a house. Anyway, here's the stuff i picked up.

2 Pair of air force 3's and a pair of 310 boots...needed a pair of black casual shoes and got them for under 40. Same with both forces, got them for dirt cheap, so I HAD to cop.....i think the blue forces were last month, but i can't remember.

Couple of fitteds. I was desperately needing some new ones.

3 Pair of Phat Farm jeans. Can't pass up decent jeans for 20 bucks....word to K&G Menswear!

Timberland Rugby and a Roc Hoody

Ecko hoody for mad cheap on ebay and a Dream Team Nike Hoody i got on the cheap from a friend. He'd never worn it and let me get it.

Jordan Jersey i got for almost nothing, and an Ecko sweater i got for like 25 bucks shipped off of ebay.
BNS LIVE - Internet Radio and Free WebChat.

Back
Top Bottom