* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Quote:
i would've gunned for that pair if they were the same as the ones that released
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Just picked up some white/black/metallic silver Air Max Sensations for $55.99. Big Air Max bubble! WOO! Why can't Nike do them all like this?

Now if only we could get some OG CW colors...
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

i picked up some nike air tech challenges for $40 at footlocker
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
ID-12247
<cen

Swooshdude- you saved a bundle on the stuff you like. You're happy, that's all that matters. Nice steal and pickups.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

kevin2nd I've had that on my Netflix list for a while, I can't wait to see that. I remember when World came onto the scene and then Big Brother....damn I miss that magazine. My girlfriend keeps trying to get me to throw the enormous stack of them away. Never!

I also found something pretty halarious when I was cleaning the other day, not sure if anybody remembers this; but World put out these mock bible tracks that were all about recruiting people for the devil. When I was working at our local skateshop we used to get all kinds of awesome shwag from World.

pm me about them waffles
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Info. on this T please? Where can I cop? Thanks!!

TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

I AM BR0KEANECK.​

Back
Top Bottom