Picking up ur dog's poop in the morning unappreciation

You wake up, whether your on your way to school or work or maybe its your day off, walking to the kitchen bout to get you a hot cup of joe and you walk intothe living room and you see random dog poop on the carpet. Its not all the time but every now and then, and your dog knows that it shouldn't poop in thehouse. Just blows me when you gotta pick it up....smh
ohwell.gif
.............istill love the old bastard though

PS. Nick aka Superman smells like a prostitutes butt hole

Man, you have it easy. For the past week both of my dogs have had bloody vomit and bloody stool. At 3 A.M., one dog let out some diarrhea on the carpet. At 6A.M., same story. At 7 A.M., the other dog threw up. They went to the vet today, and the recommended treatment plan was $2,000. We weren't about to dothat, so we went with the cheapest possible, and that ran us $725.

Dont need em, its not a problem, happens about twice times a month, no big deal just sucks when you wake up and theres #$$@ on your floor, kinda ruins yourmorning, that is all. kbye.

my dog tried and partly successfully ate his poop today.. dude got the Niagara falls of teeth brushing today.

yea the poopin mat works real nice. i don't know what they put in it. but dogs always make their marking there. its pretty genius. its called a"training pad" cause its used commonly for new puppies.

happened this mornin to me. smh. was shavin my head turned around and saw poo on the floor. lil bastard.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Man, you have it easy. For the past week both of my dogs have had bloody vomit and bloody stool. At 3 A.M., one dog let out some diarrhea on the carpet. At 6 A.M., same story. At 7 A.M., the other dog threw up. They went to the vet today, and the recommended treatment plan was $2,000. We weren't about to do that, so we went with the cheapest possible, and that ran us $725.

this thread is just a reminder as to why i will never own a pet.

No that hasn't happened since he was a puppy.

Only time he's crapped in the house since then is when he was sick and couldn't control himself, and that was once.

You need to do a better job of walking your dog if he's routinely going in the house.

So when nobody is looking my dog has a tendency to go upstairs and gorge herself on whatever she finds in our cat's litter box. I was about to go to bedone night and saw her eating so I chased her away but as I was sleeping I heard her continue to eat at the buffet. But I was tired so I just went to sleep. Thenext day at around 4 I see my dog eating something on the couch so I go over to get it from her, thinking its a piece of bread she stole off the table. But tomy horror my dog has thrown up the feast of cat crap she had the night before(the turds were still in solid form) and now she is trying to eat it up again. Isnapped and just started throwing chairs across the floor to scare her. Then I felt bad and took her for a walk, lol.

The worst part though is feeling how hot the crap or piss or vomit is while you're cleaning it. ugh

He's not fully potty trained if he does that. Maybe you should put him in a cage at night until he learns to hold it through the night.

Either way, you'll miss it when he's gone. We just put our oldest dog to sleep yesterday and I would deal with cleaning up poop every day if I had toif it means she would be back with us.

i wake up to 50% of the time a turd and pee all over under my desktop chair. Gets me so aggravated. Also whenever im not really paying attention to him, hewould run upstairs and eat up all the trash(the tissues in the bathroom, i see him chewin up a bloody period pad
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom