Basketball Thread About Nothing

We never call fouls around my way. Somebody has to "give you ball"

Out of towners when they come hoop here try to exploit that ****. Til ****** get mad you obviously fouling and not being honest, and it gets real :lol:.

Calling a foul is looked at as being soft. Somebody could forearm shiver me, and I wouldn't call Ball :smh:.

I only call a foul if it's blatant. 

I sometimes don't even call it when I get slapt on the arm/wrist mid shot. I just focus on trying to finish the shot. I do say "Got that" when I do get fouled, but was told I HAVE to say 'foul'. lol Whatever.

Man I call fouls but only if it's like on a shot. If it's not on a shot I usually don't call it. I call fouls though man I care too much about my health to be playing with ****** that foul the whole game I'm not tryna get hurt playing pick up basketball 
laugh.gif

I sometimes don't even call it when I get slapt on the arm/wrist mid shot. I just focus on trying to finish the shot. I do say "Got that" when I do get fouled, but was told I HAVE to say 'foul'. lol Whatever.

Yeah, I grew up with "and 1" not being a call, as silly as that sounds :lol:

I only call fouls when it's game point for other team and we losing

Like I'm not tryna get off court and wait another hour

Man I call fouls but only if it's like on a shot. If it's not on a shot I usually don't call it. I call fouls though man I care too much about my health to be playing with ****** that foul the whole game I'm not tryna get hurt playing pick up basketball :lol:
Excuses or you just playing with clowns.

Yeah, I grew up with "and 1" not being a call, as silly as that sounds :lol:
And 1 means stop ball bc I called foul, now let's see if I make it but it won't count.

Last edited:

Man I call fouls but only if it's like on a shot. If it's not on a shot I usually don't call it. I call fouls though man I care too much about my health to be playing with ****** that foul the whole game I'm not tryna get hurt playing pick up basketball 
laugh.gif
Excuses or you just playing with clowns.
Excuses? ****** ain't out here playing for money b if I'm just getting fouled every drive to the rack it's not even fun at that point. I done seen way too many ****** get hurt playing pick up ball to be throwing my body around like that b.

I only call fouls when it's game point for other team and we losing

Like I'm not tryna get off court and wait another hour

That's that veteran streetball savvy. Other tricks include;

1) Never admitting to touching the ball last before it goes out of bounds
2) If the ball does go out of bounds in the paint, always check the ball at the 3 pt. line and hope the other team just lets you have it
3) Yelling out "respect his call" when your teammate gets fouled and he doesn't call it.
4) Poke shooters in the stomach mid-shot
5) Tug on shorts/shirts during a pick/screen
6) If you're winning, chances are you'll be accurate with the score. If you're losing, you may round up your score a point or two while bringing the opponents down one.

If the other team ever disagrees with any of the above, have them shoot a 3 to prove it because "the ball never lies".

Nah, but seriously, I played yesterday and saw all these tricks being pulled in the course of the couple games I played :lol:

Probably already been discussed, but the fat/extra swole dude with no shot and no handle that just lowers his shoulder and slowly rams his way to the basket :stoneface: I despise playing with these guys.

Being physical and posting up is one thing, but just violently throwing 100% of your body weight into people when you weigh damn near 300 pounds is just ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:
6) If you're winning, chances are you'll be accurate with the score. If you're losing, you may round up your score a point or two while bringing the opponents down one.
so many shenanigans throughout the years with this one 
laugh.gif

Is the Spalding TF-1000 and Wilson Evo ball still the best indoor ball?

Left my Wilson back home at my parents home in CA, so I'm looking to buy a new one.

Back
Top Bottom