**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Those cement Spizikes are nice indeed...

Recent pick-ups...

Vans Av Sk8 low..
e28154e744471e168e2bf97f53ecd18b8bafb97.pjpg

Bobbito Hi's red & blue.....
15535622ea8546d24c6319d61fbdb0fab403884.pjpg

47935288e11b4be1459614e716ffb9ccfea8f40.pjpg

d833509ee00b49b6444013e612c7619997826e1.pjpg
1f52553eee4824281231fa5812c70534cc15557.pjpg

Before I did anything else...had to hang them straps to the back. That's how ya' wear them hi's!!!!
pimp.gif

Very Nice Pickups Fella's
pimp.gif
.....NiPxD Those Pictures Are Very Nice Indeed
nerd.gif
....Although I haven't Copped Yet, I will get those spizike's at some point down the line once I get a few other more important things outta theway as far as "the list" goes....All that HEAT on the upper step in the first picture left rugburns on the bottomside of my jaw
eek.gif
...Now for some A&D Ointment Application....
laugh.gif

*To Finish Off The Week For Me

(These Are Both Size 13 And Don't Fit......Lookin' For a 10 Same Condition
wink.gif
)

^ LOL thanks for your kind words. A few months ago i was looking for black cement III and true blue III DS condition to complete my Jordans catergory (mydesire list = white cement III, black cement III, true blue III, white cement IV, fire red 99 V, infared VI, powder blue IX, and concord XI). However it wasalmost impossible for find a deal for DS True Blue so i pretty much gave up. I think you've convinced me to re-cop my first IIIs ever...sick pick ups.

Shameless plug: those white cement III and IV are for sale btw...im selling them to get me the same ones but in DS condition (8.5-9
nerd.gif
)
roll.gif
. Some said i got too much time on my hands, but i guess im just picky
tongue.gif

^^^Oh I'm the same damn way....I've got a bunch of stuff I'm going to put up for sale here shortly in order to turn them over for pairs in DScondition(Cement IVs, Columbia IVs, '99 Fire Red & Metallic Vs, Midnight Blue VIs and Columbia XIs)

Originally Posted by ffighter

Originally Posted by rolla808

^Is that stussy shirt a collab with Leilow?
Jules(Leilow) opened up a Stussy store next to PF Changs...that's what the collab was for......

Thanks for the info, I went to check their site and seen the store. Looks good I wish I was going home for Christmas.

So Much Sole 23: doesnt it bother u when your V or VI turns slightly yellow?
laugh.gif
. Good thing the other 4 are DS...cuz it'd be a pain looking for these in DScondition in MY personal liking...I be bugging with the smallest flaw.
indifferent.gif

Check me out on ISS under NguyenPowderIX if you want VNDS heaters...

And if you got

White cement III
White cement IV
Black cement III
True Blue III

DS size 8.5-9 please tell me
pimp.gif

Had these for about a week. Still thinking if I'm keeping them or getting rid of them.
6kpoep1.jpg

Second pair of these, sold the first pair and ended up regretting it.
6txra88.jpg

8g8sfoi.jpg

Where the heck can i get these online? (other than ebay) Really startin' to get to me, not to mention it seems like im the only one without them.
laugh.gif

can someone PLEASE tell me where i can get the huarache acgs in new york? pm me or something. i want the creams and browns but i haven't found them yet..

also flint how do they run?

I just got these yesterday 104.99 shipped

I got these last week (Didnt upload cuz i couldnt find my usb cord
laugh.gif
)

I was on my way out outta the store and this KING mag stop me in my tracks
eek.gif

i just copped it without even lookin in it

*SuperFly- Yes they are a 10...I haven't fully decided that I am going to sell them b/c they are in great conditionstill but if the offer's right I may part with them...Hit me up with a PM and we'll talk
wink.gif

Busy month for me.

Good ol' North Face.
89siiyr.jpg

8brm45w.jpg

6t21i0o.jpg

Group shot.

- EDIT -Just for fun, price paid:.

DS Cool Grey III : retail at $135.00
DS AJ IX wht/blk/red: $110.00
NDS AJ XVI cherrywoods: $120.00
DS Bakins: $75.00

eBay is such a wonderful thing.

tongue.gif

81u4idu.jpg

happy.gif
Re-unites with the gang.

6usoe4g.jpg

My pickups...

^^^ second pair
pimp.gif

^^^ got another pair in the mail
happy.gif

Not a big BBC fan but I really like this hat

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Sorry for all the pic's

UNDFTD AF 1'S..CAMPERS...KNICK HI'S...BOBBITOS...INFARED 90'S...
pimp.gif
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING....

Getting my Barbers license was the best thing I have ever done for myself, my future and my shoe game
wink.gif

Stay Blessed,
Johnny Y

HAHA...GOOD%+%+ IDOL..WELL WHENEVER YOU WANT TO GIVE TO
THE LESS FORTUNATE, HIT ME UP...IMA SZ 8 8.5...HEHE

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I gave in, $130 not bad, thinking about getting another pair. Its been ages since i pick up a new Jordan release!

87d4fic.jpg

Got bored:

6p526ph.jpg

6yvrjav.jpg

6q3vlao.jpg

8egkbus.jpg

6jlo9bp.jpg

Excuse me!
roll.gif
Hopefully these pics will convince more ppl to go out and get these. Now i can safely rock all my favorites in one without having to break out any of the rest...ON ICE!

Oh and forgot all about these, got 'em from the infamous "Khon thai". Big ups! VVVVVVVVNDS 9.8/10 $217 shipped
pimp.gif
. And to think i almost paid $330 shipped last year for a 8/10 pair. Patience pays off!

6py94yo.jpg

Did topclass sell you those?

Back
Top Bottom