**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by micmorales

stupid cement Spizikes are looking good
no kidding
pimp.gif

Why have I not picked these badboys up yet. Can't wait for the Fragment ones too.....

Damn....and for some reason I never saw these in shops. Are these like a UK release? Dope pick up my dude....

Some Stussy/Hawaii collabs for the opening(Congrats to Jules) and a beanie for some winter weather.....
6jeci1v.jpg

peace

Originally Posted by rolla808

^Is that stussy shirt a collab with Leilow?
Jules(Leilow) opened up a Stussy store next to PF Changs...that's what the collab was for......

My golf coach gave me this Award yestaerday for the most improved player in the Golf team YEAH lol my mom was proud, so was I
roll.gif

I gave in, $130 not bad, thinking about getting another pair. Its been ages since i pick up a new Jordan release!

87d4fic.jpg

Got bored:

6p526ph.jpg

6yvrjav.jpg

6q3vlao.jpg

8egkbus.jpg

6jlo9bp.jpg

Excuse me!
roll.gif
Hopefully these pics will convince more ppl to go out and getthese. Now i can safely rock all my favorites in one without having to break out any of the rest...ON ICE!

Oh and forgot all about these, got 'em from the infamous "Khon thai". Big ups! VVVVVVVVNDS 9.8/10 $217 shipped
pimp.gif
. And to think i almost paid $330 shipped last year for a 8/10 pair. Patiencepays off!

6py94yo.jpg

wow GREAT price on those Atmos.. i need a DS pair..
frown.gif
but my wallet doesnt want to let go of that $400++ lol

just got these(XV) in mail from ebay..and i stop by the local anime shop to pick up some DVDs...all in all a good day here in paradise...
7wqbgc5.jpg

Originally Posted by JDocs

wow GREAT price on those Atmos.. i need a DS pair..
frown.gif
but my wallet doesnt want to let go of that $400++ lol

I hope you're not a size 9
laugh.gif
. I feel u on that. The flightclubsticker on the box says "$400" as well.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I gave in, $130 not bad, thinking about getting another pair. Its been ages since i pick up a new Jordan release!

87d4fic.jpg

Got bored:

6p526ph.jpg

6yvrjav.jpg

6q3vlao.jpg

8egkbus.jpg

6jlo9bp.jpg

Excuse me!
roll.gif
Hopefully these pics will convince more ppl to go out and get these. Now i can safely rock all my favorites in one without having to break out any of the rest...ON ICE!

Oh and forgot all about these, got 'em from the infamous "Khon thai". Big ups! VVVVVVVVNDS 9.8/10 $217 shipped
pimp.gif
. And to think i almost paid $330 shipped last year for a 8/10 pair. Patience pays off!

6py94yo.jpg

those pics are making me think about copping them
eek.gif

IMO....putting those Spizikes beside all those classics make them look worse.

frankosmusica....

This is generally for SNEAKER pickups bro....not for random stuff. Just letting ya know...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

IMO....putting those Spizikes beside all those classics make them look worse.

roll.gif
You know you gonna get a pair too
tongue.gif

Thanks folks! Im glad to see these have grown on a few more ppl!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom