**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

I need that throwback GS tee..........dope Cali's btw, got a size 8 for sale
happy.gif
wink.gif

Peace.

Cris.

yo wassupmicmorales, just wondering what size does your wife wear, cuz i once saw her wearing those purple half cabs and im looking for a 7.5in womens for my girl, any help would be appreciated.

S0LE CANDY - thanks joann, yeah same but i was like fk it i'll buy em.
they are a size 5.5y, btw nice pickup on the dvds. superbad is funny.
smile.gif

phillykickz - i agree.
happy.gif

rafsjays - thanks, i wanted them when they first came out. they are nice in person and comfy.

cucumbercool - that sucks.
ohwell.gif

meabm2006 - they a 5.5y, i went to a store called bows&arrows in berkeley.
the worker told me that they sold out 3 pairs earlier that day. idk if they have any pairs left.

meabm2006...she wears the same size...thats a sz 6 mens right? I got them at a local skateshop in AMsterdam

Joann!!!!!!!!!!! nice..where are my gifts?!

yea, man i need to find those in a 6, well thanks for the help man. also rockthesole how much did you pay for em and do you know if they havea size 6?

Originally Posted by famenycity1

killerjumpshot- damn man nicee, i wish my parents would buy me kicks. my team won the handball championship for staten island and i got a nice pat on the back
where in si do you go to school

Originally Posted by micmorales

meabm2006...she wears the same size...thats a sz 6 mens right? I got them at a local skateshop in AMsterdam

Joann!!!!!!!!!!! nice..where are my gifts?!

mike -- your gifts are where my money went ...
talk to jath ... dude has 3 pairs and 3 tees coming his way

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by killerjumpshot

frankosmusica - Yeah I'm so glad and I feel so blessed to make the team. I remember when I first started to play baseball at 10 years old I sucked haha. But I have worked up to being one of the top players.
happy.gif

damn thats kool i wish i had started playing baseball at 10 or younger but i started at 13 and sucked
ohwell.gif
its really not that easy you have to work hard man

famenycity1 - Yeah at first they were all like oh yeah good job and all that. And then finally convinced my parents to get me something haha and it wasn'tthat hard.

franksomusica & EBAY 23 - Baseball is a very tough sport if you think about it. You have to work hard. For me it was very hard when I first started out. Icouldn't even throw the ball like 90 feet. I couldn't hit for some reason. The next year I got an arm surprisingly and I did nothing to imporve my armit just got better by playing during my first season. Then the next year when I was 12, I got the ability to field, hit, and even pitch and that was the yearI hit my first two homeruns on the 2nd to last game of the season and on the day they were nominating people into all-stars (my mom was also at the game when Ihit my two homeruns and that was like the only game she went to up to that point during that season cuz she had been busy working.) This past spring seasonwhen I was 13, I played on the best team in our league and I was the 2nd starting pitcher on the team and the number 2 hitter in the lineup. I finally made iton the all-star team and was depended on for the most crucial game of the all-star season. It was a do or die and I was the starter and previous to that, Istarted the chammpionship game for my normal season team and did horribly. Wasn't the case during my last all-star game but when I came out the relievergave up 2 runs and we lost 3-1.
frown.gif
And here I am today, blessed to be onthe baseball team. If I can make it on the team anyone can if they work hard enough. Good luck to you franksomusica if you tryout.

Originally Posted by meabm2006

yea, man i need to find those in a 6, well thanks for the help man. also rockthesole how much did you pay for em and do you know if they have a size 6?
the retail was 55 + tax was about 59. i'm not really sure i didn't ask them, but i think you could give them a call and check.

Back
Top Bottom