**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

I need to pickup that Lakai video. I haven't heard anything negative so far. Hope it lives up to all the praise it's been receiving.

Sig.

S0LE CANDY wrote:
e3c152e361419cdacd96451ecc306d9a93a16e4.jpg

eff152eb62449dd4b62cb41d5aacb209203c86a.jpg

5a515ce46f4a98d083b344e5499f4f4c98830d6.jpg

f7e252fe8f65b441935d971232072a8274a8ed8.jpg

de92500ee76cd4c895dd94afaa128fa705d0a64.jpg

some one fill me in. nike realease these to the public

^Nike releases certain PE's at the new House of Hoops store. I'm pretty sure thats were those are from

Originally Posted by air in822

^Nike releases certain PE's at the new House of Hoops store. I'm pretty sure thats were those are from
damn im mad late. House of hoops store?
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

QUOTE: ^nice finds at buffalo exchange, mind me askin how much you got them for?

still haven't gotten the quote option down. sorry dude.

spiz'ikes were 54 and SJ's were 60.

i was gonna wait till my other pickups come in like i usually do, but these are a special pair...memories make a shoe special to a person and aside fromconcord 11s, these hold a special place in my shoehead heart. they were the first basketball shoes that i picked out to get when i was in the seventh grade. inever thought i can EVER EVER get another DS pair since i doubt these will ever be retroed again. i was shocked to find the mailman handing these off to methis morning, especially since the package came from outside the US.
without further adieu...

NIKE AIR UPS penny edition
happy.gif

OG "1" logo ..not as dope as the 1 cent logo..but this is history
tongue.gif

i am tempted to lick this sole..NOT
laugh.gif

pic taken with the flash

my absolute penny grail
smokin.gif

BONUS PICS:
all in the family
smile.gif

this is a case where i DONT want nike air on the back
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

As seen in the WDYW post.....

Yo Fong....that video is the best skate video by far!! I picked it up Friday and I've watched it like 3 times already. Actually I'm watching itright now too. And for those who haven't seen it...it is that serious.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killerjumpshot

famenycity1 - Yeah at first they were all like oh yeah good job and all that. And then finally convinced my parents to get me something haha and it wasn't that hard.

franksomusica & EBAY 23 - Baseball is a very tough sport if you think about it. You have to work hard. For me it was very hard when I first started out. I couldn't even throw the ball like 90 feet. I couldn't hit for some reason. The next year I got an arm surprisingly and I did nothing to imporve my arm it just got better by playing during my first season. Then the next year when I was 12, I got the ability to field, hit, and even pitch and that was the year I hit my first two homeruns on the 2nd to last game of the season and on the day they were nominating people into all-stars (my mom was also at the game when I hit my two homeruns and that was like the only game she went to up to that point during that season cuz she had been busy working.) This past spring season when I was 13, I played on the best team in our league and I was the 2nd starting pitcher on the team and the number 2 hitter in the lineup. I finally made it on the all-star team and was depended on for the most crucial game of the all-star season. It was a do or die and I was the starter and previous to that, I started the chammpionship game for my normal season team and did horribly. Wasn't the case during my last all-star game but when I came out the reliever gave up 2 runs and we lost 3-1.
frown.gif
And here I am today, blessed to be on the baseball team. If I can make it on the team anyone can if they work hard enough. Good luck to you franksomusica if you tryout.

Thanks man yeah it was the same with me in soccer i mean im not the best but im not as worse as i was when i started this season, when tryout started i wastrash damn couldnt even touch the ball (I am defense) but somehow i still made the team because i hustled and then our first game we played i did allright, oursecond game which was the week before last i was doing excellent im not started but i started the second half, and our last game last wedsnday i started thewhole game, it was great they wore tough but we beat them were undefeated right now, im even a midfielder now Ive really improved i hope we keep it up

Very nice air ups Melonhead, those are grails of mine too. i had them in the sixth grade. I NEED a pair too...please dont let those be a size 10.

mel0nhead - You and your kicks make me sick. Congrats on the pick up bro. Now you gotta find me a pair.
smile.gif

Mel0nhead, very dope pick up. I had those growing up also, not the Penny version though.

supreme fitted. velvet LA
2100456396_9962eb28d4.jpg

nikeid. my version of KR patent 90s

2100456388_7accbc53dd.jpg

and this big pick up. early xmas gift
2100456384_ab9f3dacf2.jpg

gnite.

Back
Top Bottom