**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

how much were the OF levis and how do they fit?
i got them for a little over $300 and they are a pretty good in-between fit (not real baggy and not tight). i bought a 34 (my actual size) and they fit perfect. i like them alot.

JUST A LITTLE OVER $300 FOR SOME DENIMS....
DAMN YOU MUST BE MAKING BANK, TO SPEND
THAT!

Originally Posted by InnersoleGlow

i got them for a little over $300 and they are a pretty good in-between fit (not real baggy and not tight). i bought a 34 (my actual size) and they fit perfect. i like them alot.

THAT!

sometimes i wish dudes would post their jobs or something ... spendingcrazy amts of $$$ on pickups sometimes . esp 6z love ! arent you a student at college ?

8a38tc0.jpg

Originally Posted by Prez T

THAT!

sometimes i wish dudes would post their jobs or something ... spending crazy amts of $$$ on pickups sometimes . esp 6z love ! arent you a student at college ?

No knock anyone but keep in mind some members get their $$$ from their family. Some of those in school get it from Financial Aid., others hustle andsome have a J-O-B. Ohh, and others have credit cards.

Originally Posted by Prez T

THAT!

sometimes i wish dudes would post their jobs or something ... spending crazy amts of $$$ on pickups sometimes . esp 6z love ! arent you a student at college ?

if i were a student with a part-time job or unemployed, there is no way in hell that i'd be spending $300 on some pants and there is no way inhell that i'd be buying the kinds of shoes that i buy. this year i made much less than i did last year - my check today shows that i grossed around 85k. iwork as an administrator in a rehab and i have zero college. most of my life was pissed away drinking and using a ton of drugs. i wish igraduated from college cause i'd be making bank if i did. so yeah... . . you guys in college should take advantage of your opportunities. education is waymore important than some stupid shoes or designer crap.

one other thing - i've pretty much been wearing only 2 pairs of jeans for the past 2 years so i figure if i buy 1 pair per year, i'd make it a good one
happy.gif

edit: i pay cash for my stuff cause i hate credit card debt. helps that i grew up together with a bunch of the shop owners here and i usually pay a pretty goodprice for my stuff. cost of living in hawaii is very high so every little bit helps.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

^^^^^^^^ im not trying 2 sound like a Hater... but that's 2 much for a shirt..... i could do so much more with that....

smh.gif
How are you gonna tell the next man whats too much? (Jay) You don't know my expenses (Jay)

whats too much for you may not be for him...

because he's allowed to tell him by freedom of speech

KROOMA - if they get more in the shop i'll let you know. hey prez, i'm still pissed because this is what i made last year

220801053.jpg

still a few more weeks to pray for a big bonus though
eyes.gif

kevin2nd - damn, $95K is pretty good for Hi... find me a job like that and i can move home!

Originally Posted by ATAR1

kevin2nd - damn, $95K is pretty good for Hi... find me a job like that and i can move home!

laugh.gif
ATAR1. 95k in hawaii = minimum wage in tennessee - our cost ofliving is that terrible. i have friends that work as stevedores and they make 120k/year easy. stillthough, i really wish i went to college - been thinking about enrolling. academics aren't my problem, it's the discipline
frown.gif

laugh.gif
ATAR1. 95k in hawaii = minimum wage in tennessee - our cost of living is that terrible. i have friends that work as stevedores and they make 120k/year easy. still though, i really wish i went to college - been thinking about enrolling. academics aren't my problem, it's the discipline
frown.gif
so what do you do?

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

laugh.gif
ATAR1. 95k in hawaii = minimum wage in tennessee - our cost of living is that terrible. i have friends that work as stevedores and they make 120k/year easy. still though, i really wish i went to college - been thinking about enrolling. academics aren't my problem, it's the discipline
frown.gif
so what do you do?

umm yea what do you do???
and what is a "stevedore"?

Ty! I need that hat. You still have my size? How much shipped to Quezon City 1119, Philippines?

damn Kev, i figured taxes and such would be through the roof in HI, because im sure a lot of things have to be imported right?

Back
Top Bottom