**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

ebay is crazy I got these raptors VIIs VVVVVNDS for retail + tax and shipping

6tvb5t4.jpg

6x616ip.jpg

8fud7v7.jpg

8bsfa1k.jpg

i feel like its too good to be true.....

laugh.gif
, I got my pair about 2 months ago, DS, with everything for $110 and change shipped on the bay.
Dope pick up.
eek.gif
....nice...i thought i got a good deal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hows your edge

What up with that Gonz board? Why would Gonz rip off Lee? Honoring Lee?

cimg0202.jpg

That board up there is a Girl Guy Mariano board not Gonz....and I'm assuming that it's a tribute type thing.

If you recall back during the original Blind Skateboard days, this same graphic was created for the Gonz, Jason Lee, Rudy Johnson, andGuy Mariano. This board is actually from Girl, in tribute to the "First Graphic" series.

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

Originally Posted by 6z love

a few pick ups from last week gucci sale shoes,belt and jacket are not mine

how much were the polo's?, ive been looking for a clean white gucci polo for a while.
$335 on the white one I believe. I'm not sure about black one though.

all i know is that the GRL (DRI bite) graphic is hilarious and it brings back so many memories. damn. almost brings a tear to my eye.

Well after almost 2 year search for these VIBE's in ANY size I finally aquired one in my Sz. 10.5. One the last 2 shoes I want.
Actually need 3 now as I have to replace my Nike Air Force Kobe Cement's that I got frauded by Quinn Harrington. Thanks Quinn!

These will be on my feet soon as the summer comes.

^^^^^^^^ im not trying 2 sound like a Hater... but that's 2 much for a shirt..... i could do so much more with that....

as I have to replace my Nike Air Force Kobe Cement's that I got frauded by Quinn Harrington. Thanks Quinn!
dude got exposed. shameful behavior from a low-down worm.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

^^^^^^^^ im not trying 2 sound like a Hater... but that's 2 much for a shirt..... i could do so much more with that....

smh.gif
How are you gonna tell the next man whats too much? (Jay) You don'tknow my expenses (Jay)

whats too much for you may not be for him...

Originally Posted by ShoeFanatic2001

If you haven't already, definitely check out Fully Flared...one of the best skate vids since Plan B's Questionable Video

8faaro7.jpg

i needa get this vid...

Those Gucci Pickups are ON POINT.....I need to get on those Beanie's and that Belt NO JOKE

A Couple Grad Gifts To Myself Arrived Today (more to come)

*Barkley
(Front)

(Back)

*Jordan

*Nike

how much were the OF levis and how do they fit?
i got them for a little over $300 and they are a pretty good in-between fit (not real baggy and not tight). i bought a 34 (my actual size) andthey fit perfect. i like them alot.

Back
Top Bottom