**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by ucasta

after 6 long years, pick up an M.S. --- Grail status for me...
6oxooxj.jpg

What i wore...
8ekve69.jpg

Congrats fool! Time to get a REAL J.O.B and be part of society by paying TAXES and becoming an adult
roll.gif
Sorry I couldn't make it to your party. See you when I get back from NYC

congrats.. i told my ppls upon graduation i HAVE to walk across stage in udftd iv's or playstations, hhahaha we'll see.. 1 more full year's time togo

thanks for the love NT. school was fun, but now its time to join the real world...

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

where is proper? or where in nyc can i get these proper vans?
Proper is in Long Beach, California.

I believe these only released at Proper.

that sux for anyone outta long beach, i really like those propers. anybody got sz.11 on those purples? and would give for not too much over retail?

Originally Posted by ucasta

thanks for the love NT. school was fun, but now its time to join the real world...

Congrats man.....masters is the only way to go when you're joining "the real world"....it's a horrible place.

O and if anybody has a size 12lve in the silver or purple Proper Vans and they want to get rid of them.......get at me.

Proper is outta long beach my hometown =] but good luck getting your hands on those kicks =/

p.s congrats ucasta!!!

Proper is outta long beach my hometown =] but good luck getting your hands on those kicks =/

p.s congrats ucasta!!!

congrats on the masters degree ucasta!!!! im waiting for my b.s. degree next semester!!!! woot woot!!!!

anyways we.ll see if this is the end for 2007 pickups for me....maybe 1 or 2 more things if its on sale....
71361op.jpg

i have to admit.. its been a pretty decent month. haha rents not paid but hey.. @ dunkxchange philly mans looked out an traded me sneaks that equaled the valueof these.. haha some where my boys but he'll get over it. lol an i have one more to cop be4 my ride home ot dc..

Replacing this one . . .

With this one . . .

I really hope this one lasts more than 45 days. It's pretty much the same car, but it's an '08 and comes with a lot more technology stuff than my'07.

good weekend...

picked both these up in the same day...

87824wz.jpg

penny foams.. (with everything)

819j39g.jpg

WEARABLE cement 4's (with everything)

grin.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Flip boy to the

I think there was a EU release in '03.
Correct-a-mundo. Supposedly the color is more like the OG's than the 05's. That's according to those who own them, I personallydon't.

spacej23, What happened to the first car? Your fault or somebody else's?

Nice Foams and Cement IV's right above!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Replacing this one . . .

With this one . . .

I really hope this one lasts more than 45 days. It's pretty much the same car, but it's an '08 and comes with a lot more technology stuff than my '07.

Damn aren't you like 17 or 18? Paper must be rolling in, but still very nice car.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The wreck wasn't my fault. I was sitting at a red light at an intersection. The light turned greenand I was about half-way through the intersection when I was t-boned by a car who ran a red light. They actually hit me into another car that was in oppositetraffic.

xilegacy - I am 18. I first had a Honda before my first Infiniti. My Honda was totaled in an accidentthat wasn't my fault either. I was actually trying to help two kids that were being chased. The car that was chasing them, started to chase me. I lostcontrol going 60mph in 30mph zone. It's so damn curvy around where I crashed, so that really screwed me. It didn't help that the two kids were likescreaming and crying hysterically. I don't blame them though. They're 11 & 13 and they were being chased by a 19, 29, and 39-year old.

smh.gif

Anyway, we were able to sue them civilly and get a nice chunk of change. That's how I upgraded frommy Honda to my first Infiniti. Then, I was in that 2nd accident where the guy ran the red light and I was able to collect a little from that too. That'swhen I upgraded slightly more to an '08.

In a sense I'm lucky because I obviously didn't lose my life twice when I probably should have andI was able to get a nicer car out of both situations. However, I would never want to go through that again and I can honestly say if I could change it, Iwould have kept my Honda if it meant I didn't have to be in either of the accidents I was in.

Always wear your seat belts people!

UUUUU HHHH Got em 4 cheap i need both those.. how much.. well like i said went to cop from a store connect. an come to find out they are SIZE 9 SAMPLES lol wewere laughin because one shoe is regular suade as released but the other is leather.. i hate the sidekick camera.. i need the slide.. neway

BONUS pic of the month thus far.. rent still not paid.. an no christmas gifts copped.. COME on check my sig, lol

Back
Top Bottom