**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The wreck wasn't my fault. I was sitting at a red light at an intersection. The light turned green and I was about half-way through the intersection when I was t-boned by a car who ran a red light. They actually hit me into another car that was in opposite traffic.

xilegacy - I am 18. I first had a Honda before my first Infiniti. My Honda was totaled in an accident that wasn't my fault either. I was actually trying to help two kids that were being chased. The car that was chasing them, started to chase me. I lost control going 60mph in 30mph zone. It's so damn curvy around where I crashed, so that really screwed me. It didn't help that the two kids were like screaming and crying hysterically. I don't blame them though. They're 11 & 13 and they were being chased by a 19, 29, and 39-year old.

smh.gif

Anyway, we were able to sue them civilly and get a nice chunk of change. That's how I upgraded from my Honda to my first Infiniti. Then, I was in that 2nd accident where the guy ran the red light and I was able to collect a little from that too. That's when I upgraded slightly more to an '08.

In a sense I'm lucky because I obviously didn't lose my life twice when I probably should have and I was able to get a nicer car out of both situations. However, I would never want to go through that again and I can honestly say if I could change it, I would have kept my Honda if it meant I didn't have to be in either of the accidents I was in.

Always wear your seat belts people!

eek.gif
Thats crazy. I hate being in car accidents, I remember getting hitby a car when I was like 12 during rush hour. luckily I was able to walk away from it, but at the same time had to go through rehab for 6 months. Glad to hearthings turned out fine and you got rewarded.

went to visit the homies from the hometown
i copped da af1s and da hat

homie, lindensteez copped the 22s

why 2 weeks for the gnr's?

and smh. shoes are such a fun hobby but i would hope i never choose them over rent. hope all goes well for you. btw keep black laces

why 2 weeks for the gnr's?

and smh. shoes are such a fun hobby but i would hope i never choose them over rent. hope all goes well for you. btw keep black laces

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ahhhh....so tyler, you got your money the american way: sue.

Indeed good sir.
Nonetheless, no amount of money will ever be able to compensate what I had to go through.

no doubt tyler, no doubt.just a precaution though - don't see no country for old men. best movie i seen in aloooong time but you might get a bad case of the ptsd.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The wreck wasn't my fault. I was sitting at a red light at an intersection. The light turned green and I was about half-way through the intersection when I was t-boned by a car who ran a red light. They actually hit me into another car that was in opposite traffic.

xilegacy - I am 18. I first had a Honda before my first Infiniti. My Honda was totaled in an accident that wasn't my fault either. I was actually trying to help two kids that were being chased. The car that was chasing them, started to chase me. I lost control going 60mph in 30mph zone. It's so damn curvy around where I crashed, so that really screwed me. It didn't help that the two kids were like screaming and crying hysterically. I don't blame them though. They're 11 & 13 and they were being chased by a 19, 29, and 39-year old.

smh.gif

Anyway, we were able to sue them civilly and get a nice chunk of change. That's how I upgraded from my Honda to my first Infiniti. Then, I was in that 2nd accident where the guy ran the red light and I was able to collect a little from that too. That's when I upgraded slightly more to an '08.

In a sense I'm lucky because I obviously didn't lose my life twice when I probably should have and I was able to get a nicer car out of both situations. However, I would never want to go through that again and I can honestly say if I could change it, I would have kept my Honda if it meant I didn't have to be in either of the accidents I was in.

Always wear your seat belts people!

geez you're only 18 ? you're always coming through with heat on here
smokin.gif
doyou have a job ?

no doubt tyler, no doubt.just a precaution though - don't see no country for old men. best movie i seen in a loooong time but you might get a bad case of the ptsd.

No Country for Old Men was insane..truly one of the best films Ive ever seen..
Anton Chigurh is one of my favorite on screen villains ever!! I need that silenced shotgun
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom