**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Now that is commitment to one shoe hahaha... I don't think I have worn one pair of shoes to that point since being a little grommit

thanks to Ty for a great fitted
zoom flight 96
lupe fiasco's the cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(great album)

Originally Posted by TJ Xenos

last saturdays pickups (havent had a chance to upload to the comp yet). The AF1s were only $45, hence the cop.

Just came in from my grandparents cleaning out closets (no eminem) via the handoff to my mom dukes

yo tj that greenstuff shirt was from the mass state lottery i had one of those. cooool

For the love of God, millions of pics of the playoff J's. Let me guess, there is going to be one cat who's going to take 20 different angles of theshoe. Let the playoff 8 pics commence!

chris, dope am lights! i need a pair.

cris, you know how i feel about those dqm chukka's
mad.gif
dope pickup, bro!

big ups to everyone supporting ty and leaders! crisone did a dope job in designing it
pimp.gif
thanks cris and ty
wink.gif

oh....... ty, we need a niner and sf giants colorway included in the next batch
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

For the love of God, millions of pics of the playoff J's. Let me guess, there is going to be one cat who's going to take 20 different angles of the shoe. Let the playoff 8 pics commence!
word yo, i dont mean 2 rain on no 1's game, but im GLAD I JUMP off the JORDAN BRAND, its just not apealing 2 me anymore...

Did pick up A pair of playoffs from my buddies new shop.....i was gonna pick up a size 13 for my dude but the girl infront of me bought the lastone......................BOGUS.....................i was almost tastin lawrys

playoffs to sit under the tree untill christmas day and still not get unds'd untill july 14th to be fresh for my birthday!

Back
Top Bottom