**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by tommycap06

^^yea I thought it was ur design too...cant wait to see what it looks like!! Ty get at me for your next collabo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also nice stuff Cris, that jacket is dope and I love that in4mation tee!

That was a friends and family hat. We only made a few of those. Tommy if you want to design a hat man feel free. If you need an older pdf file or somethinglet me know.

Just got this one in.

6yozlv8.jpg

^^ Nice, thanks for the F&F Ty.......Corey hit me up with the first batch of the Chi Leaders Script a while back, nice, can't wait......

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

haha i wanna design one

You're welcome to design one man. This is a family affair.
Cris your design is suppose to come in aroundDecember 14th.

Plump did a design for us also and that will come in April.

actually thunderChunk i dont really wear fitteds.. an when i do its only DC/National hats, Major and a few Astros

If ts designing a hat from scratch or coming up with colorways of designs we have already just let me know.

Sup_

Shoot why not.

Ty. Let me know whats good.

I'm down to get my creative juices flowing agian.

Peace.

j20 you know you're always good for it my man.We're taking January off so I'll just stack up on designs tohave in for March and so on.

That was a friends and family hat. We only made a few of those. Tommy if you want to design a hat man feel free. If you need an older pdf file or something let me know.

Sounds great Ty! Yea send me the pdf or a template and Ill try and cook somthin up!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by ii2cky

haha i wanna design one

You're welcome to design one man. This is a family affair.
Cris your design is suppose to come in around December 14th.

Plump did a design for us also and that will come in April.

eek.gif
Thats a beautiful situation.

Very Nice Stuff In Here Everyone.

I haven't contributed lately but here's my most recent stuff:

*Vintage T's

*Completed My OG Bred I Jumpsuit with the Track Jacket

*DS Oreos

*NOV Rains

*DS OG Pip Is

*DS OG Bakins

It's been a good week but it's going to get even better. Traded for these AF1's.

I got these Nike Dunks Low Pro B's for a good deal.

I think that jersey is fake actually. If I'm not mistaken, Champion wasn't making authentic jerseys when T-Mac was on the Raptors.

Jerseys like the one posted show up on eBay from time to time, and they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom