**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Pickups from last week and this week. Why can't Nike release dunks and vandals like these anymore
embarassed.gif
. Now i need to get the Bobbito AF1's in blue ina 11. Anyone?

70a15ceecb352b8da56c2261ec6ffd168be9e6d.pjpg

which ones are these called????????????

^^^I'm not sure but I think they're an Asian release.

And has anyone seen those Futura x Clark Wally's? SO SERIOUS! I might grab those instead of wheat Bobbito's.

Originally Posted by mstrpln

New Macworld came in today ......
(bonus sneak peek of the new site in the bg)

macworld.jpg
leopard is like woah! spaces and time machine makes it so much better.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^have you installed Leopard, just wondering if its worth it.
i think its totally worth it, trying to get a copy at work.. some friends have it and rave about it. it makes it easier to work that for sure.

^ Word....I just installed it a couple days ago, lovin it so far, still browsin through it.

Cris.

Thanks for all the love on my pickups....More to come here shortly.....

*Very nice pickups to everyone else.......Graduation is coming up for me and I will be looking into purchasing a laptop...Might just have to make the switchfrom PC to MAC

Just picked up a few things with the Friends & Family discount.

Adidas Crazy 8 - $21.00

Nike Air Max 360 - $33.60

Nike Air Max TL 2.5 - $25.20

Nice Pick-Up on the Logic Studio...How do you like it so far?...I plan on picking it up this Christmas.image

I just installed it today, crap took 3 hours to install!!!! 60+gb of data...

my boy got a mac book its sick....i want one soooooooooo bad....how much you drop on it?

It was part of my tuition but it would've been $1500 plus the cost of the programs and the Surround Sound headphones...

Nice Macbook.

I used to run ProTools, then moved onto Logic. Now i just sequence everything in Live. It just seems a lot more intuitive for me.
You should start looking into a good midi controller.

Nice pick ups.

Thank you

tristen finally got the macbook in? thats whats up!

see you for lunch tomorrow at my house... 12:30 lil bro, don't be late!

congrats on the ill apple pickups, welcome to the club!

See ya tomorrow and thank you!!

@ egorfour: you're from Montreal too? represent!

and Leopard looks too good, but I'm waiting for the new mac pros to drop before copping, so that it will come already installed.
So jealous of the new features.

A couple of stuff, BB's from a kind gentleman from another forum. Thanks a million, you can't beat retail. Also, another pair of NB's
291696584.jpg

291696585.jpg

Some late pickups:

Thanks to the crew from PURIST in San Jose:

Then I finally got my Gucci 95's in. Very please with the quality!

KVN

its been awhile since I posted here......me breaking my promise is not a good look (I tried tho
happy.gif
)....anyways, enjoy....
6yfqfjo.jpg

Just got these 2 air force 1's back kobe 3m neon green and lebron neon green just posting the kobe's up this is an old pic, didn't feel like takingpics again. Had to deal with a moron that tried to fraud myself and a few friends. You know who you are, you will be dealt with, don't even think for asecond this is the end of things. Don't you bother ever posting on any type of forums ever again. Do all of us a favor and just leave the shoe communityquietly and don't bother thinking about hyperstrike anything ever again.

Had to deal with a moron that tried to fraud myself and a few friends. You know who you are, you will be dealt with, don't even think for a second this is the end of things. Don't you bother ever posting on any type of forums ever again. Do all of us a favor and just leave the shoe community quietly and don't bother thinking about hyperstrike anything ever again.
damn. dude is busted. i have an issue of that one magazine and imma take his pic out and use it for darts.

Dudes about to be aired out.....LOL

Heavy frauding going on in the Hyper/P.E. world the past few months.

Mstrpln wrote:
New Macworld came in today ......
(bonus sneak peek of the new site in the bg)

macworld.jpg

I think I need to pick this up so I can get a better grasp on some things that might be useful for me now that I'm running Leopard. Honestly,I can't tell a damn bit of difference...but ever since I've loaded it, I've just been so damn busy with school that it's pretty much been Word,Safari, and iTunes. Need to dig deeper.

Next semester I'm starting to dive into getting Apple and Adobe professional certifications, so hopefully some of those new tools will come in handy.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Dudes about to be aired out.....LOL

Heavy frauding going on in the Hyper/P.E. world the past few months.

Definitely not a good look
tired.gif
... I hope dude gets dealt withaccordingly.

Back
Top Bottom