**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Have Not Posted here in a while. First up some Gucci items i picked up on NM private Sale
291277494.jpg

Found these on ebay, seller listed them wrong so they were cheap. Air force 1 Purple City Attack sz 4.5 for the wife
291277508.jpg

.... she wants to be just like me haha
291277503.jpg

Finally after 4 years of work...... Got myself a degree. Now all i need to do is frame it
291277513.jpg

Congrats.
Just curious, what program you earn that degree from?

260 for the IIIs and IVs...wow!

and damn nice Raptors jersey on the last page! I have the purple one, size 48 Damon Stoudamire with the 50th anniversary gold NBA logo, tried sellin it on eBaybut the offers were way too low lol

Have Not Posted here in a while. First up some Gucci items i picked up on NM private Sale
291277494.jpg

Found these on ebay, seller listed them wrong so they were cheap. Air force 1 Purple City Attack sz 4.5 for the wife
291277508.jpg

291277503.jpg

Finally after 4 years of work...... Got myself a degree. Now all i need to do is frame it
291277513.jpg

i stay away from ebay, and this is what happens?
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Hit up NYC for the weekend, from chicago. Your city killed my wallet. Much love to alife, these pumps are the biz.

sole candy - whatsup? haven't talked to you in a while. hope all is well with you.

just wanted to answer your question. Nike is pretty particular about using the word AIR in their products, specifically sneakers. If a shoe doesn'tactually have a form of air (zoom, tuned, capsulated, etc) then they won't use the word in the name or branding of the shoe.

supreme ape - congrats on the degree homie. i'm considering york after i'm done at seneca college. what's the next step, teachers college? lawschool?

Originally Posted by dimsum1

sole candy - whatsup? haven't talked to you in a while. hope all is well with you.

just wanted to answer your question. Nike is pretty particular about using the word AIR in their products, specifically sneakers. If a shoe doesn't actually have a form of air (zoom, tuned, capsulated, etc) then they won't use the word in the name or branding of the shoe.

supreme ape - congrats on the degree homie. i'm considering york after i'm done at seneca college. what's the next step, teachers college? law school?

hey! yea it's been awhile. everything is fine here. hope all is well with you too.

Air Max 90s posted by battleground are called Azzures...Footlocker EU release ONLY.

they are on ebay though

Sole Supreme...congrats !

Thanks for all the Congrats!

"supreme ape - congrats on the degree homie. i'm considering york after i'm done at seneca college. what's the next step, teachers college?law school?"
Well right now i'm not sure. i'm considering going for my masters in International Relations or doing my MBA

SLRS my major was GlobalPolitical Studies AKA International Relations

291277494.jpg

291277508.jpg

291277503.jpg

291277513.jpg

Congrats on the degree bro!
happy.gif
Also, those Barrages are beautiful. Ihad the black and white mids, and the white and black mids when I was in HS and those shoes were straight comfy.

Back
Top Bottom