**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

These OG XIIs came in the mail on the 1st.
27e356d2b565a6624af2be53f9f04c437d6aaaf.pjpg

I won these XVIs just yesterday. Should have them by the end of the week.
eb3158bba541bbf05245a212b5e35c0c2214b2c.pjpg

^^yea I thought it was ur design too...cant wait to see what it looks like!! Ty get at me for your next collabo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also nice stuff Cris, that jacket is dope and I love that in4mation tee!

Picked up another pair for $100 my friend hooked it up.

Picked these up for $60. Store had several pairs left

im not positive at all, but i dont believe the "Raptors" was supposed to be metallic.

and it looks to be that way in your pic.

and again, im no pro, just makin an observation.....hell what do i know about Canadian Basketball, im from Orlando.

i hate that cross-eyed ****** know as T-Mac, The 2nd Rd Virigin.

Theres so many fake jerseys these days. Who cares? I dont mean to support and/or condone fakes, but 99% of people outside of NT/ISS cant tell.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Theres so many fake jerseys these days. Who cares? I dont mean to support and/or condone fakes, but 99% of people outside of NT/ISS cant tell.
true that homie.

naw the raptors was silver, lol its so old that jerseys real. i worked at total sports on the east coast

Yo Dream Shatterer i got those three sneakers! very nice pick up,everyone!i love my guns and roses!

word

ps. ^^ love that goodlife avi

^Compared to the rubbish that Champion sell over here in Europe the fakes are much better quality,all we get are the really cheap screen printed replicas.

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

It's been a while.... more to come. im too lazy to keep taking pics! one pic comes out ok and the other is just crap!! wth! i need a new cam!
Dream Shatterer, dope pickups and clean pictures
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom