**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Nice pickup Cris on the Supreme Trainers! I'd like to get those black ones or the white ones but just waiting for a decent price. SelectaClutchStar, Ipicked up the toys from Kid Robot in SF. Nice pickups everyone!

Amazing how the cheapest custom job costs so much...

I saw them in prohibit few years back..yellow parts still need about 2 or 3 coats it looked like.

The edges of the swoosh weren't painted which shows laziness. Also didn't even take an extra hour or two to do the tongue since it wasn't leather.

The only reason they sell for so much is because of the amazing marketing they did with them.

Also, there is 50 pairs total, not 30.

I tried to get this shirt from a carrier of Reinvent Thyself brand but I got no response. So I e-mailed RT and they sent it to me free. good lookin Tavon @ RT
292678958.jpg

Take it easy KB! The guy is on cloud 9 and your the red baron trying to shoot his OS plane down. I'm going to critique your LBJ custom in h-town with thesame eye
tongue.gif
at the end of this month.

thats a dope Taki 183 shirt .. my friend has the same one
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
KB take it easy ... its true the custom job isnt very good, but the marketing was so insane its almost worth it.....ALMOST.. retrosneak where did you finda pair? and how much?
nerd.gif

i would like to find the red bobbitos. anyone knows who is selling them for retail, maybe $10 more in a size 10. or 9.5 depending on how highs run [I'venever had a pair of highs]

nice supremem set thus far..

myself. man went to spend this rent money on a L&D crewneck and stopped in my boy shop wit a quickstrike account and i had previously asked him about theshoe but the manager says, u like wallabe's an then says we got these called the futuras.. i was so hype. Rumor has it there are 500 pairs and they had oneof each size....

now im off to get my package at the ups store of my id's that were inspired by, lol go figure, the futura blazers...

^ Dope Futura 95's......very dope concept, I likes, Futura Blazers is my all time fav shoe in my collection.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by retrosneakerz23

big month for me...

ds supreme low, wheat hi, and best of all orchard st. dunk...30 pairs made.

6xquf7p.jpg

8fwxh0o.jpg

6uolj4x.jpg

6sqqdyh.jpg

my supreme set so far...
82xaj5f.jpg

I'll be selling Wheat Hi & Orchard St. after xmas so start saving.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
nice pick ups
smokin.gif

Yo sweet pick ups, my fav are the orchard st. dunk, so sick!
pimp.gif

Pickups for the past 2 weeks........ Some everyday jumpoff..........

292690397.jpg

Some Gucci Kix.........

292690401.jpg

Some Bobbittos.........

292690407.jpg

Some Adidas jumpoffs........

292690408.jpg

Misc Nikes.........

292690419.jpg

I'm not even gonna get started with the clothing...........and yes this is ALL for personal use (maybe except the Bacon 90s)

$50$50 My Raja Bell iD's - found em on eBay for only $60 but it says Slate on strap
All for like $100$120 - semi grail$120$66$95 - will sell, B-grades

Sorry for the huge images plus the crappy Treo pics but most of my collection within 1 1/2 months

Amazing how the cheapest custom job costs so much...

I saw them in prohibit few years back..yellow parts still need about 2 or 3 coats it looked like.

The edges of the swoosh weren't painted which shows laziness. Also didn't even take an extra hour or two to do the tongue since it wasn't leather.

The only reason they sell for so much is because of the amazing marketing they did with them.

Also, there is 50 pairs total, not 30.

False, there are 30 pairs of the red/yellow/and black pair...On the inside of the shoe it even says..."5/30". I can get pics if you want.

thanks crisone. i meant to ask u, about ur heiney air max 1 cuz i made a pair but the were so long ago an they changed the colors..

i went to get the futura 95's just now an ups had me n there for an hour and a half and they still didnt retreive my package. im so disappointed
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom