**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by rafsjays

No shoes for me, but I just picked these up for my macbook

12b1574971af4ed9a670fdf7a5b196dea178bc7.jpg
yesss! how much memory is that? 2gigs adding on to another 2 gigs perhaps??

ii2cky - Those look great:pimp: [Gucci]YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[Mane]

Nice pick-ups ii2cky... but its too warm here for beanies... 25 degrees today...
frown.gif

anyways...

gt5pcf2.jpg

Innersole Glow retail was $160 but my boy store had a 20% promotional deal going on so yea...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by daaznfella

ask and you shall receive

714820w.jpg

85av3g6.jpg

8dycvx5.jpg

71ds9xv.jpg
wow man NICE OG's!
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

hey hey now, no need to SMH me lol

to the guy who asked earlier, as i posted, my friend picked these up from ebay from some international seller for 140+internat. shipping, so it came out toabout 175ish, after he got em, he wanted to resell em, when he told me that, i begged him...literally to sell em to me, and i just threw out $200 i happened tohave in my wallet that i was going to use to pay off some bills
roll.gif
, i guesshe was stunned at the money being in front of him like that and sold them to me....what a day that was!...oh yea i had to go to the bank again afterwards topull out more money lol, wifey wasn't too happy when i told her i bought more shoes
embarassed.gif
but she understands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Hey TJ Xenos, are you the dude who forgot his credit card at laced? Doh! You were psyched on that sale.
Nah, I roll wit cash usually....

Thanx to everyone who gave me props. To summarize - AG fitteds/Court Forces/NBs from Concepts (Cambridge MA), Gucci Crooks fitted/Bears dont cry fitted/2bodega fitteds (black/yellow and houndstooth) from Bodega (boston), and P-rod 2s/Red Crooks/Huf Fitteds from Laced

released last week along with the other winter Huf apparel

like 4 new 3m hats came out along with others.

Gifts for others.

Brother just got his first teaching job this year and he's coaching the girls basketball team. School's colors are purple and gold. The picturedoesn't really do the colors justice....the purple is nice looking in person. Overall, I was really happy with the iD process, it's just too bad theyuse those leather tongues. They would be so much better off with the mesh or even better yet.....the nylon.

6nqmg7p.jpg

Prison Issues for the niece. Little kids shoes are hilarious.

8eu8mc0.jpg

Damn, haven't posted in this forum in a long minute...here's a few things I've gotten since. Hope the pics come out, my macbook was having aproblem uploading pics.

292860273.jpg

292860278.jpg

info:

Ransom blue flannel
Supreme purple flannel
Goodfoot James Brown crewneck
Reigning Champ red pinsripe zipup hoodie
Wings + Horns / Spruce grey tiger fleece zipup hoodie
Curry AM1
Canvas Navy Air Force 1
Supreme red dog ear fitted
Blackhawks gucci custom fitted via Ransom