* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Hey babybop2g...
I normally wouldn't get into this @#%$.
But do me and a few of my friends a favor and shut it.
I've been in the fashion, design, and denim consulting business for 8 years and have been into collecting denim for 12 years.
I've designed 11 pairs of jeans, only TWO of which were repro's of Dior cuts.
I have my own line that's being produced currently which is also designed by me.
Your comment about Sugar Cane producing somebody else's line is incorrect, what "your friend's line" is doing is getting his jeans CUT by the same wash/cut house in LA that SC uses to produce their repro cuts, the same factory that countless other brands use.
What you said in your previous posts about me and my knowledge is a slap in the face after working this hard for almost ten years.
Turf Shoes Bay Area
Self Edge San Francisco

Quote:
^^^^Eh...limited shoes, hype shoes, collabs (or whatever you want to call them now) are a dime a dozen nowadays. I never trip about not getting a certain pair cause there is no point. Another one will be trolling along very soon that will make you forget about the next one.....

Granted that the trainers look dope, the time and effort just doesn't justify it no more.....
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

These came in yesterday.

To go with their twin.....theyre only maternal.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

in honor of this thread i am going to wear pants tomorrow!! (much to the relief of the children in my neighborhood) :wink:
wink.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

Quote:
Your comment about Sugar Cane producing somebody else's line is incorrect, what "your friend's line" is doing is getting his jeans CUT by the same wash/cut house in LA that SC uses to produce their repro cuts, the same factory that countless other brands use.
What you said in your previous posts about me and my knowledge is a slap in the face after working this hard for almost ten years.

You dudes are all jokes, I have realized this and don't read before you respond. Since I've realized that I'm talking to a bunch of brick walls, trust you won't hear another word of truth come out of my mouth. But I said nothing about my friends line getting done by sugarcane, I'm talkin bout your line genius. Your jeans are done by sugarcane, I know that. They're not that dope at all...(sugarcanes)

If you took it as a slap in the face that's your problem because I was talking and your man got in, you know what, I gave my sn and kept it 100 on everything I said. Just because you read stuff wrong has nothing to do with me, hit me if you got a prob I gave my aim. That's the end of it on my end like I said. I could care less if you get Jesus to say something to me.

It's funny that nobody has disputed the facts I said smh...

Oh and check that pm...sad that you got gassed up.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

Im gunna rip this thing a new @#%$ hole today. Big ups to my man! (No @#%$
14192968.jpg

ECDOS AKA ECUNO AKA MR.BAN

Yeah ive been writing for some time now. Since I was like 13 haha but never really advertised haha. I used to run with my bro and his crew. Dirt Mob Sier Jmac Worm Joder Zemo. I started righting EC1 then it came to ECUNO ECONE ECONAZ haha. Havent wrote in a while. I usually do when im drunk and the next day I look at it and im like @#%$ did I just do haha.. I bombed the @#%$ out of my corner one night bad my mom was like what did you do haha.
ECDOS AKA ECUNO AKA MR.BAN

my bday pickups it was a good day :D
happy.gif
8ei858k.jpg
6z8dbvb.jpg
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

The red and blues are just plain awesome. If they weren't SBs or Supreme they'd hit the sale shelfs SOON. Trainers are some of the best things by Nike and I'm happy I can cop more pairs

:lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
RAP SUCKS

babybop2g
"No Risk, No reward
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

i1352875_md623c7f22caae1b3af6a09281c
--</a><!----" style="border:0;"/><!--[/url][/img]

Got called in 2 day work didnt have any nikes on so my boss man tol me 2 pick a shoe out and i found these AZK II samples in the back so i copped $41.00 couldnt pass
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Nice Fam of Oasis
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

Back
Top Bottom